Mommy's eyes brightened. "Really? Let's go! I don't want to miss the opening!" Mommy grab daddy's hand and run upstairs, dragging daddy behind her.

We're safe.

For now.

Lisa turn on her side and her face was now snuggling on my abs.

She wrap her hands around my waist.

I want to bring her upstairs but I don't have the heart to wake her up.

I don't know how many minutes or hours had passed but one of the staff informed me that lunch will be served in a minute.

I nudge precious. She can sleep again after lunch.

She moans so cutely and my mind can't even conjure any perverted thoughts.

"Precious wake up." I softly murmur.

"What?" she sleepily replied.

"It's time for lunch." I murmu.

Lisa adorably scrunch her nose and stretch her hands out. She's like a kitten.

So cute.

She slowly sit up and yawn again.

She opened her eyes and immediately smile at me.

"Good before lunch Jen-Jen." She softly greets.

"Good before lunch too precious." I greets back.

"Are you ready to eat lunch? It's almost ready."

Lisa nodded.

I stood up but Lisa's still stretching on the couch.

"Do you want to freshen up first precious?" I ask.

She only nodded. I wait for her to stand up but nope. She's still taking her time stretching and yawning.

Without any warning I lift her by her armpit and her legs automatically wrap around my waist.

"Come on. Let's go to our room so you can freshen up and then we will eat lunch. Okay?"

Lisa just mush her face on my shoulder.

My sleepy little precious.

I did not risk going up the stairs so I use the elevator. Once we arrive at my room, I walk directly to the shower and set up everything. Her clothes, the shower and everything while my little miss Lisa was snuggled on my arms.

"It's all ready. Take a bath now." I carefully put her down and she thank me.

I walk out of the bathroom and lie on my bed.

I look around my room and list what are the things I needed to change. Does she want to change the color to something brighter?

I shudder just imagining myself sleeping in a room with bright colors in it but if Precious wants it then I'll just have to learn to live with it.

Another walk-in closet needs to be built. I woman needs her own space.

"I'm done!" Lisa shouted.

I stood up and walk inside expecting her to be dressed up but no.

She's only in her underwear.

Fuck.

This is not my day.

"Jen-Jen. Please help me. I don't know how to wear this shirt."

"Uhm maybe you should wear your short precious." I mumble while looking at the ceiling.