"If I did that, mommy will get hurt. She might fall. So it's better to sacrifice my dignity than to hurt my mom accidentally." Jennie reasoned out.

"Aw. Come here." I gently pull her head to my lap. I run my fingers through her hair to comfort her .

"I'm sure she will not do it again." I assure Jennie.

Jennie snorts and said "Mommy said she'll do it annually just because it's fun."

"Do you want me to check it instead?" I suggested.

Jennie's POV

Did I hear precious right?

She'll check my ass instead of mom?

I shake my head and mutter lowly "I'd rather want you to check other parts of my body.'

"Did you say anything?" Lisa asked while smiling.

"Nope." I deny.

After a while we decided to sleep. I left a considerable amount of space between us but in the middle of the night I felt Lisa's arms wrap around my waist and she proceed to lay her head on my chest. I was surprise when her hand suddenly slide down to my butt cheek and squeeze it.

"Go-Eun's wrong it's not small." Lisa mutter.

I look at her face and saw that she's asleep. Is she dreaming about my ass? I don't know what to feel about that. It was pleasant to know that Precious was cuddler when she's sleeping.

That night was one of the best sleep I had.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Next day.

I woke up alone.

I sat up immediately and look for Lisa. I strain my ears to know if she's inside the bathroom but I can't hear anything. I took a bath in record time and went down to the 1st floor.

This is the advantage of having a big house. It was hard to search. I found Lisa talking with Grampa G.

Grampa G was teaching Lisa how to cook a pancake.

"There you are." I greeted. The staff inside the kitchen was startled and greets me immediately.

"Morning Master Jennie."

"Morning Jen." Grampa G greets.

"Morning Grampa." I greeted back. "Morning JenJen." Lisa greets me happily.

"Morning Precious." I went to her work station and kissed Lisa's forehead.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Gino's teaching me how to cook Pancakes! I made 6 already. He said we need to cook at least 40 pieces." She exclaimed excitedly. I raised my eyebrow at grampa G. I mouth "Gino?" Grampa G shrugged his shoulder and smile.

"Good Job Precious!" I praised.

I watched Lisa while she cooks the pancakes. After that we hang out in the living room. We are sitting side by side on the couch when I ask "What time did you wake up?"

"Uhm one of the staff said it was 6am. It was weird Jenjen, I just look at one of the staff then they immediately said the time, date and day. Why's that?"

I chuckle." Mommy's always forgetful of the time and dates that's why the MIB's are always assuming if mommy's looking at them she wants to know the time and date." Lisa nodded in understanding.

"That's helpful" Lisa replied then proceeds to look at one of the MIB near the living room. The said MIB look at his watch and announce the time and date. Lisa giggled and thank the MIB.

After a while Mommy and daddy sat with us in the living room and greeted us. I was happy when my parents also hug and kiss Lisa's forehead. They really love and accepted her already.

"How's your sleep my babies?" Mommy ask us.

"It was really good! I love Jennie's bed!" Lisa replied. I saw daddy smirks.

He's right. Lisa likes my bed more. Damn it.

"Jennie's shampoo and such smells nice also." Lisa added.

Mommy claps her hand in excitement. "Well if you live here then you have access to those things 24/7! Problem solve!" I look at my mom in surprise.

Did she just propose to Lisa to live here with us just like that? I look at dad and he just shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't think that's possible." Lisa mumbled.

"Why's that?" Mommy ask.

"For one Miss Moonbyul will get worried!"

"Moonbyul who?"

"The manager of the shelter that I stay."

"Soo-hyun who's Byul?" Mommy looks at daddy as if my father knows everyone living in this country.

"The one's in charge in our shelter." Daddy explained.

"Oh! I remember! Her name is Bully right?" Mommy said. Where did the name Bully even came from? Mom's brain was so interesting.

"It's Moonbyul Love." Daddy replied adoringly to my mommy.

"Oh right sorry." Mommy look at slack jawed Lisa.

"I can take care of Moonbyul. Mama Go-Eun will handle it."

"You own the shelter?" Lisa whispered.

"We don't own it silly. We just sponsor or rather support it's expenses."

"It's the same thing!" Lisa said.

Precious eyes brightened and ask "Hey can you install hot water in the shower?" Mom furrow her eyebrows and look at daddy.

Daddy nodded and mommy smiled. "Yup! Want it to be installed today?" Mommy ask Lisa.

Precious bounce on the couch excitedly. "Yes please!"

"In one condition~~~" Mommy said in a sing sang voice.

Where's this conversation going?

Lisa nodded eagerly.

"We'll install the hot showers, upgrade everything in the shelter if you live with us from now on."

My eyes widen and look at my parents in disbelief.

"YES!" Lisa shouted.

"Nope. Think about it for a minute then give me an answer."

Lisa think about it for a minute then shouts.

"YES!"

Mommy gave me a side eye, smile mischievously and mouths "You're Welcome."

Damn. My mommy's scary.

Next time if I have a difficult investor, I'll let mommy talk to them.

*****
Have a nice day everyone! Hope this update made ur day 😊