20

Riki choked his saliva while Sunoo's jaw dropped on the ground. [EVERYTHING I NEED IS ON THE GROUND PLS-]

~

The boys gathered in the living room to play truth or dare.

Sunghoon and Heeseung had gotten back together, and they were so happy. They couldn't stop smiling and holding hands with each other.

But, the boys created a thick between Riki and Sunoo.

Moving on-

The boys sat on the floor beside each other, surrounding the bottle.

Heeseung leaned his head on Sunghoon's shoulder as they sat beside each other, holding hands.

"Ay, lovebirds-"

A pillow was thrown at Jay's face harshly by Heeseung.

"YAH! THAT'S NOT RIGHT-"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT?"

"YOU-" Jungwon held Jay's hands to calm him down.

"It's alright. Calm down," Jay squinted eyes at Heeseung and nodded, "Okay."

Riki snickered and spun the bottle. It landed on Riki and Jake. It means Jake will ask Riki.

"What's the thing that you hid from all of us?" asked Jake.

Riki thought for a long time and answered, "A lot of things, lemme spill it all.

First, I asked Jina to do something like an event.

Second, Jina was the only one who asked Mr. Kang to make an event for Valentine's Day. Second, she knew that Heeseung would choose Hoon, so she asked Jinsoul to ask Sunghoon out-"

Jay cut Riki off, "But Jinsoul is Yujin's girlfriend-"

Everyone's eyes went wide, and their jaw dropped on the ground.

"I thought she was straight?"

Riki laughed at Sunghoon, "Well, she is a bisexual."

"That makes sense-" Heeseung raised his eyebrows and shook his head.

Jake shook his head, "Too much lgbt+ shit!"

"Anyways, you continue," Said Jake as he was impatient to hear what Riki had been hiding.

Riki looked at HeeHoon, "Third, to make you both...Uhm..." Riki scratched his nape and looked away.

"To make us both?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrow.

"To make you both do something after the performance, I asked Jina to help-"

"Something like what?" Riki glared at Heeseung.

"Don't act as if you don't know!"

Heeseung opened his mouth to say something but closed it several times like a fish. Sunghoon giggled at his behavior.

"Dude, I don't know!" Heeseung was annoyed.

Riki sarcastically clapped, "Good for you," he fake smiled.

Heeseung rolled his eyes and looked away.

Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Heeseung's shoulder and pulled him closer, "Hey, you angry?"

Heeseung pouted, "Yes."

"Very much!" Heeseung replied as his pout grew bigger.

Sunghoon pecked his pout, "You good now?"

Heeseung narrowed his eyes, "Nope, I need a bit more."

Sunghoon pecked his pout again.

"Now?" Heeseung shook his head. Sunghoon pulled him closer again and gave him a long peck on his lips.

"Now?"

"Still no," Heeseung rolled his eyes.

Sunghoon again pecked his lips, but Heeseung's lips captured his.

"AY, Y'ALL LOOK AT HEEHOON!" Riki told as he watched Heeseung capture Sunghoon's lips.

Sunghoon wanted to pull away, embarrassed, but Heeseung's arms snaked around Sunghoon's neck, securing their positions.

The kiss was slow, soft, and gentle. No rush. As if the time has slowed down. It felt like the boys' wild cheering slowly faded. Mind went blank. Hearts racing fast. Butterflies and zoo in the stomach. Their lips move in perfect sync. Eyes closed, resting. This moment felt. This all felt now. The touch, the goosebumps, the butterflies, it all felt now.

Soon after, they broke the kiss and looked into the eyes of each other. Holding eye contact, Heeseung spoke, "Can I be your boyfriend?"

That's when Sunghoon lost it. His eyes disappeared as his lips curved into a broad smile, a pink tint on his cheeks and ears.

With a quick nod, he grabbed Heeseung's collar and pulled him before connecting their lips again for a kiss.

This time, more deepening.

Sunoo looked at Riki, who watched the scene, interested. He covered Riki's eyes with his hands. Riki flinched and tried to remove his hands, "What the fuck, Hyung-"

"Shut the fuck up, you unholy kid. Cover your eyes," Sunoo again covered his eyes.

Riki removed his hands and pinned them beside him, "May I know what the fuck is your problem?" Sunoo was way beyong shock. Jungwon and Jake snickered at both.

"I hope they'll kiss," Jungwon whispered.

"Same, but these two are slow and dumb," Jake whispered.

"Let's help them then," Jay whispered behind them.

Jake flinched, "Y-yeah-"

"What are we supposed to do?" They started to think of a plan, but nothing came.

"Let's make them kiss?" Jake beamed.

"Yeah, but how?" Jay tilted his head.

"I do-" Jake stopped, seeing the scene in front of him.

Startled, Sunoo kissed Riki's lips. Before Riki could react or respond to him, Sunoo had pulled away, shifting his gaze to nowhere.

"H-h-hey, what w-was t-that?" Riki asked, his fingers hovering above his lips.

"I don't know. Don't ask me-" Sunoo shrugged and kept his gaze away, avoiding Riki's.

Jake slapped Jungwon's back in happiness. Jay genuinely smiled. Meanwhile, Jungwon wiped fake tears from his cheeks. Jay chuckled at Jungwon's action.

"I guess we got a happy ending!"

Sunghoon and Heeseung pulled away. Sunghoon smiled, "A happy ending!" Heeseung chuckled and nodded.

YES A HAPPY ENDING AND A SHITTY CRINGEY ENDING WHICH I ONLY I CAN WRITE NO ONE ELSE CAN :")