15

Another week went by after that incident.

Jungwon had come over to Sunghoon's with Sunoo and Jake to cheer up Sunghoon.

After the incident, Sunghoon has become a sad ilama. He always acts dramatically. Everyone calls him dramatic Romeo.

Sunghoon was on the bed, scrolling through Instagram. Jake was on the chair while Jungwon and Sunoo played games beside Sunghoon on his bed.

Sunoo stopped playing and kept his phone down, "Ayo, let's go to a club~" Sunoo whined.

"Nice idea!" Jungwon turned at Sunghoon with pleading eyes, "Hoon, please?" Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"You guys go. I'm not in a mood."

"YAH, PARK SUNGHOON, GET YOUR ASS OFF THE BED!" Sunghoon quickly got off the bed, standing on his feet as soon he heard Jake yell.

Sunoo snickered while Jungwon tried not to laugh.

"Okay, I just got off the bed-"

"How long are you gonna be like a sulky Romeo? Get a life. Let's go to a club and have a good time," Jake patted Sunghoon's shoulder.

"I don't wanna go to a club-"

"Jay Hyung threw a party for no reason. Wanna go there?" Sunoo suggested the boys with a beam.

"Yes! Of course!" Jake looked at Sunghoon, "And you're coming with us."

Since Jake was insisting, there was no way Sunghoon couldn't agree.

Sunghoon nodded as 'yes' and sighed, "Fine, let me join y'all, I guess."

Jake, Sunoo, and Jungwon let out a cheerful yell. Jungwon stood up on Sunghoon's bed and jumped up and down.

"Get off my bed, bitch-" Sunghoon glared at Jungwon.

"Oop-" Jungwon stepped down from Sunghoon's bed and looked at him.

~~~

Jungwon, Jake, and Sunoo were talking to Jay while Sunghoon watched them from a couch. He fished out his phone and played games. He felt bored and weird.

"Hey, Hoon!" Sunghoon looked at Jake, "You want something?" Sunghoon shook his head as no.

Jake grabbed Sunghoon's hands and dragged him to Jay.

"Hey, Hoon-"

"Yo Jay, tell him something. He has been being a dramatic ass ever since after the event-"

"He needs some help," Jay burst into a laugh, followed by Jake. Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go to drink something," Sunghoon headed to the kitchen.

"Sunghoon?" he turned to the boy beside him.

He saw a person whom he would never want to see.

Lee Heeseung.

With a forced smile, he looked at Heeseung, "Yes, I am Sunghoon."

"How are you?" Sunghoon scoffed, "Better than when I was with you."

"Please," Sunghoon stared back at Heeseung's pleading eyes.

"I hate you, Lee Heeseung," Sunghoon narrowed his eyes, glaring at Heeseung.

"It wasn't an act. It was all true."

Sunghoon threw his head back as he laughed. Heeseung raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by a girl, "Heeseung?"

"Hey, Jina-" Before Heeseung could finish, Sunghoon interrupted with raised eyebrows, "Didn't know that you were straight-"

"He is my boyfriend, okay?" Jina snapped at Sunghoon.

Heeseung spat out his wine on the counter.

Bangchan was behind the counter, heating strawberries for Riki, and gasped when he saw Heeseung spitting out his wine. He slammed a hand over his forehead in disbelief.

Heeseung looked at Jina with wide eyes, "BOYFRIEND?"

Jina looked away and scratched her nape, "Yeah, are you not my boyfriend? Even before you meet Sunghoon?" Heeseung looked at her with a confused stare.

Sunghoon scoffed and drank water, "So you guys are in a relationship without Heeseung knowing? Wow," Sunghoon clapped.

Jina rolled her eyes and grabbed Heeseung's wrist, "Let's go, baby-"

Heeseung removed her hands around his wrist harshly and stood up, "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" he turned to Sunghoon, who stood from the chair, fixing his clothes.

Heeseung held Sunghoon's arm, "Sunghoon, it's not what you think-"

Sunghoon looked at Heesueng with an uninterested gaze, "I thought you still love me, but if you say so, I'll stop expecting you to love me back," Sunghoon removed Heeseung's hands from his arm and walked away.

He walked out directly to the parking lot, leaving Jungwon, Jake, and Sunoo alone. Sunghoon reached his car and looked at the sky. He sighed, 'We ain't getting back, ain't we?' he thought. Dummy didn't realize how much I wanted him. But he got a girlfriend. Wow, he couldn't find anyone else except Jina. What a choice! Sunghoon scoffed and looked away.

"Hey, Sunghoon!" Sunghoon closed his eyes and sighed. He knew who it was, and he had no intention to turn around and look at his Bambi eyes. [alexa play bambi by baekhyun-]

Instead of turning around, he said, "What do you want, Hee?"

"I want you," Heeseung stepped closer to Sunghoon and kept his hand on his shoulder.

"But it ain't gonna happen," Sunghoon turned around and removed Heeseung's hands.

"Please forgive me?" Sunghoon sighed, "Leave me alone."

"Sunghoon, it was all a mess. Let's talk and sort it out-"

"THERE IS NOTHING TO SORT OUT!" Heeseung flinched.

Sunghoon abruptly stopped, "Everything is over. Heeseung, look, you just wanted a partner for the event. And you got me. I liked you, but you didn't. You knew I liked you, but you decided to play with me. Now that you're free, you became Jina's boyfriend."

Sunghoon turned around to his car before opening the door and getting in. He glanced at Heeseung's heartbroken state and shut the door with a heavy heart. He put his hands on the steeler and started the car.

"Park Sunghoon..." Sunghoon's name left Heseung's mouth as a whisper.

Sunghoon couldn't hear him as he was inside the car. He just wanted to go home before he broke in front of him. Sunghoon glanced at Heeseung again before driving off.

OH MAI GOSHH IM SO SORRYYYYY FOR UPDATING SO LATEEE TT OKIES ITS MY TIME TO GO, BAI BAI-