3

"You both kissing or something-" Hearing Riki's words, Sunghoon choked on his saliva. Heeseung and Riki looked at Sunghoon in concern. Sunghoon coughed and coughed. Heeseung stood up and patted his back.

"Why are you red, Hoon Hyung?" Heeseung fake coughed at Riki's words and glared at him.

Sunghoon stood up, "I gotta go to eat my lunch. See you guys later!" With that, Sunghoon left the classroom leaving Riki and Heeseung alone.

"So-" Riki side-eyed Heeseung. "You started something yet?" Heeseung sighed.

"No..." Riki patted Heeseung's back, "Good luck Hyung," Riki left the classroom, leaving Heeseung alone.

Heeseung sighed and sat on a chair. Liking someone for 5 months and not being able to propose is annoying. That's what happened with Heeseung. Lee Heeseung, the heartthrob, aka the ace of school, had a big fat ass crush on Park Sunghoon, the ice skater, aka the ice prince. He was a prince indeed for his good looks. But he's an introvert, introvert max pro. He barely talks to someone except his CLOSE friends, who are Jake, Sunoo, and Jungwon. He never stays in a gathering. But he's the loudest introvert you'll ever meet.

When Heeseung heard about the event, his mind automatically started planning for the event. He wants to do something for the Valentine's Day event for Sunghoon. Now that Sunghoon is his partner, his work will be easy.

~~~

"Goodbye!" Jungwon waved as he left the classroom. Sunghoon packed his bag and put the bag on his back before walking to the class. The school was over. Everyone left the class except him. He stopped in front of his locker. He suddenly remembered that he had to take some books home. He opened his locker and took out the books, and closed it. He saw Heeseung leaning against the locker next to his. He flinched and screamed. Hearing Sunghoon's scream, Heeseung screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?" Heeseung slapped his forehead.

"Nothing-hearing you scream made me scream," Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"That's nonsense-" Sunghoon locked his locker and turned around to walk.

"Are you forgetting something, honey?" Sunghoon stopped and turned around. "No honey," Sunghoon smirked and continued to walk.

"Damn-" Heeseung whispered while smiling shyly before running to Sunghoon. "Ain't we going to Beachwood cafe?" Sunghoon nodded.

~~~

Sunghoon and Heeseung walked together to the Beachwood cafe. They got inside and sat at a table.

"So le-" Before Heeseung could finish, Jinsoul ran to their table and slammed her bag on the table as she panted heavily. She patted Heeseung's back to move and sat beside him.

"I'm late. I'm sorry!" Sunghoon nodded his head. "It's fine."

But little did they know that someone was burning in jealousy?

"Listen, Jinsoul honey," Heeseung started while looking outside the glass, "Unfortunately, Sunghoon is gonna be my partner, so-" He looked at Jinsoul, "Find someone else." Jinsoul widened her eyes.

"But he said he'll be my partner-"

"He did, but now he's mine."

"No way-"

"Yes, darling-"

"He is mine-"

"Nope, not anymore-"

"He still is-"

"I said no-"

Sunghoon slammed his fists on the table and stood up, making both stop. The other customers at the cafe looked at them.

He looked around and apologized to customers. "I am sorry," He bowed and sat down with a glare.

"Am I a piece of luggage or something? I am human, for god's sake. So, stop fighting, or else you both will be yeeted with some slippers, I swear!" Jinsoul and Heeseung stared at Sunghoon in shock.

They couldn't believe Sunghoon, the introvert max pro, was talking like this.

"Uh- I'm sorry-"

"Don't be. It's not your fault," Sunghoon gave Jinsoul a reassuring smile.

Heeseung exhaled sharply. Oh, man, he was so jealous.

"I think Jinsoul should go now. Sunghoon and I came here to plan for the event." Jinsoul glared at Sunghoon.

"Yes, I'm going, and shut your mouth."

"Why would I?"

"Because you're annoying."

"Well-"

"I swear, if you both start again, I'll not hesitate to choke you both bitches to death right here." Jinsoul quickly stood up and took her bag.

"I'll leave first. Take care and bye-bye!" Jinsoul waved at them both and left the cafe before she could break down in front of them. Her crush, whom she was supposed to be a partner with, suddenly chose someone else. It broke her heart. That's why she left the place asap instead of creating a scene.

Uhhh -my dumbass cudnt think of smth. that's why jinsoul came? nO- lemme vanish again-