12

Everyone went silent when Felix yelled.

Felix was standing, frowning with crossed arms. They knew that they made Felix angry and annoyed. And all of them knew very well that they were doomed.

"And you," Felix turned to Riki, who was trying to get up from under the couch, "What do you think of yourself, motherfucker?"

Everyone was shocked beyond the infinity. But not Heeseung and Jay.

Heeseung was worried about Sunghoon. On the other hand, Jay was worried about the state of his house. His house was a mess, and he was devastated.

"H-hey mate, let's just fix the mess and wake these knocked-out bitches," Jake patted his back.

Felix rolled his eyes and calmed down, "Sure!" Felix beamed at Jake.

The boys sighed in relief and finally moved from their places, but Jay's yell interrupted them.

"YAH! WHAT HAVE YOU BITCHES DONE TO MY HOUSE? FIX THIS MESSES RIGHT NOW!"

5:09 am

The boys gathered in the living room to show each other their performance. They decided to show each other for the last time.

"Let's start with Sunghoon and Heeseung Hyung," Riki suggested. Heeseung rolled his eyes. He knew that Riki was doing these on purpose.

He stood up with Sunghoon. Riki smirked and put his leg in front of Sunghoon so that he could trip on it. But Sunghoon noticed it and walked in the other direction. But poor Heeseung didn't notice, and he tripped. He fell on the floor on his face. He groaned in pain.

"He-Heeseung Hyun-" Riki stood up and knelt beside Heeseung to help. Heeseung sat up on the floor with a death glare and stood up.

"Hyung, I'm sor-"

"Shut up, you ungrateful child," Heeseung glared at Riki.

7:09 am

Heeseung looked at Jake beside him, "Your smile? It makes my day," Jake looked at Heeseung with a smile.

"You? Lighten up my world," Heeseung and Jake smiled at each other.

"A room? Fucking get one-" Sunghoon deadpanned at the boys in front of him. They both sighed.

A yelling Jay came into the living room, shaking the boys along with the house, "WHY DONT YOU BITCHES GO TO SLEEP?"

~~~

7:54 pm

It's gonna be alright. Don't worry, okay?" Heeseung patted Sunghoon's back as he was nervous.

The awaited day has finally arrived. Today was their event, and the boys practiced all night for their performance. The school had prepared a stage on the school grounds. There were lighting and decorations, students with their partners, fancy clothes, and some having snacks.

Everything was fine except Sunghoon's heart. His heart beating fast, and he was worried. After this event, he's gonna be busy with his studies and stuff. But he is afraid that he will lose contact with Heeseung. The days he spent with Heeseung were the best time of his life. He was happy from the bottom of his heart. The bond has gotten so deep that one hour away from Heeseung is enough to make him miss Heeseung.

But why is Sunghoon thinking about these? Will they be friends after this event? But they were together for a mere performance. Will Heeseung stay in contact with him? Will Heeseung accept him as a friend or more? Is he in love? All these questions were so clouded in Sunghoon's mind that he couldn't focus on something properly.