9

"Seeing your cuteness."

It took Sunghoon 50 seconds to realize what he just meant.

"What?" Heeseung sighed and held Sunghoon's hands. He pulled him closer and made him sit on his lap by holding his waist.

Sunghoon widened his eyes. Heeseung's hands went to Sunghoon's cheeks, and he pinched Sunghon's cheeks.

"You're so cute, you know?"

"Bruh-"

"Don't bruh me. I giggled when you removed my hands from your waist."

"What's so funny in it?"

"You anti-romantic cute lil shit." Heeseung grinned ear to ear and pinched Sunghoon's adoringly.

"Stop attacking my heart with your cuteness!" Heeseung dramatically put his hands on his as if someone shot his chest and closed his eyes.

Sunghoon stared at him doing these with an uninterested face. Heeseung stopped his act, wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's waist, and stared at him lovingly.

"Am I that handsome?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"I can't describe in words."

"Then how would you describe it?"

"By this," Heeseung stared at Sunghoon.

"By staring at me?"

"Nope." Heeseung continued to stare at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon avoided eye contact with Heeseung because he AGAIN felt so many butterflies in his stomach. He feels flustered.

"Hey, look at me." Heeseung gently grabbed Sunghoon's chin and made him look at him.

"What? I don't wanna look at you," Sunghoon looked away again.

"You have to?"

"Why?"

"Because I told you to."

Sunghoon looked at Heeseung after sighing to see Heeseung staring at his lips.

It made him confused. Sunghoon stared at Heeseung's doe eyes while Heeseung stared at Sunghoon's lips.

That's when realization slapped him hard.

Heeseung wants to connect their lips to prove how handsome Sunghoon is. Sunghoon deeply inhaled and made eye contact with Heeseung, which sent chills down his spine.

Sunghoon put his hands on Heeeseung's nape before pulling him closer to connect their lips.

~~~

Jungwon gasped at the scene in front of him. Jay stood beside the bed with a beige-colored teddy bear almost the same as him. Jay smiled and placed the teddy bear beside Jungwon.

"Since you're bored, play with it until I finish my homework." Jungwon clapped like a kid and smiled.

"Thank you, Jay Hyung!" Jungwon grinned ear to ear and cuddled with the teddy bear.

Jay went to his chair and resumed his homework.

~~~

"Mmph more," Sunghoon pulled Heeseung closer by grabbing his jaw when Heeseung tried to pull away. Heeseung cupped his cheeks and made their lips move in perfect sync.

~~~

Sunoo left the leaving room and went to the kitchen to drink water.

Riki leaned closer to the Aussies, "Bro, It triggers me when he calls me 'tall hoe' but in a good way."

The Aussies glanced at Sunoo to make sure Sunoo couldn't hear them.

"Mate, does it make you feel butterflies?" Riki nodded at Felix.

"Bro, do you feel flustered?" Riki nodded at Jake.

The Aussies glanced at each other. Riki frowned at their reaction.

Felix put a hand on Riki's shoulder, "Mate, I think you're in love-"

"MIND TO STFU?"

"I-"

"Why are you behaving like this with our sunshine?" Sunoo yelled from the kitchen. He slammed the glass on the counter and stomped to the boys.

"Don't behave like this with a literal sunshine, bitch."

Felix beamed at Sunoo while Riki looked at Sunoo and Felix with a jealous glare.

SO YES YES I FOOLED U FELLOW BITCHES :P ENHA ISNT EVEN 21+ YET SAUR LOCK YO DIRTY MIND IN A CAGE LMAOAOAAO
SORRY BUT I JUST WANTED TO FOOL YA GUYS IM SORRY UWU