19

"Are you just gonna sit there and space out?"

Heeseung looked at Sunghoon, "N-no."

Sunghoon crossed his arms over his chest, "We came here to talk. Not to sit quiet and space out."

"Yeah, I know," Heeseung glanced at Sunghoon, "What else is left to talk about now? I cleared myself this morning. Only your decision is left," Heeseung turned to the sunset.

Sunghoon looked at his lap, guilty, and stated, "I think I overreacted..." Guilt took over Sunghoon as he said whatever he had on his mind, "I am so sorry, Heeseung. I thought you were taking advantage of me. And I was wrong. I'm so sorry to misunderstand you. I also didn't know you are not straight-" Sunghoon's voice cracked.

Heeseung's eyes softened as he watched Sunghoon blinking rapidly to prevent tears. He leaned closer and gently held Sunghoon's hands resting on the table. Sunghoon shifted his gaze to the sunset.

"Hey, look at me," Heeseung whispered loud enough for Sunghoon to hear.

Sunghoon looked at Heeseung, "Yeah?"

With a reassuring smile, Heeseung said, "Let's forget what happened before. Let's focus on now, okay?" Sunghoon nodded.

Unknowingly, a smile crept on Heeseung as he watched Sunghoon nodding like a kid."Do you love me?"

Sunghoon looked at Heeseung confidently, "Yes, I do."

"Do you love me?" Sunghoon asked.

But, deep down, he was scared. What if Heeseung says no? His heart started beating fast as if it was running in a marathon. He stared at Heeseung with a confident face, waiting for an answer. But, deep down, he was so close to crying.

Heeseung pretended to think for a while.

"What's taking you so long? If you love me, then say yes. If no, then bye-bye." Sunghoon was frustrated, and his patience had died.

Sunghoon stood up from the couch and fixed his shirt. Heeseung quickly stood up, holding Sunghoon's hands, "Hey- hey, I was playing around. I'm so sorry." Sunghoon yanked his hands from Heeseung's grip and glared at him.

"I'm sorry," Heeseung pecked Sunghoon's cheeks. Again, Sunghoon felt butterflies in his whole body. Heeseung chuckled, seeing Sunghoon's pink cheeks. Just a peck made Sunghoon blush? Heeseung chuckled again.

"Now, what the fuck are laughing at?"

Heeseung's hands went to Sunghoon's cheeks as he pinched his cheeks adoringly, "Your cuteness," Heeseung's lips curved into a wide smile. Sunghoon rolled his eyes. He turned on his heels to leave, But Heeseung hugged him.

"I love you, Park Sunghoon," Heeseung whispered in Sunghoon's ear as he rested his head on his shoulder.

All Sunghoon felt was a zoo in his whole body. That one whisper got him weak on his knee. "I lo-" Before Sunghoon could start or finish, they heard loud cheers.

Suddenly, the balcony's door burst open, revealing a Riki with a victory smile curved on his lips, "Are we getting our Heehoon content back?"

Sunghoon looked at him with a frown, "What?"

Riki rolled his eyes playfully and pointed at Heeseung's arms around Sunghoon's shoulders."Oh, shut the fuck up," Sunghoon muttered and removed Heeseung's arms.

"NO NEED TO MOVE AWAY CAUSE WE SAW IT ALL," Sunoo peeked his head from the door.

"Go out, bitch," Jungwon pushed Sunoo as Sunoo fell to the floor. Jungwon skipped Sunoo's legs and walked to Riki, followed by Jay and Jake.

"Yah! Help me?"

No one paid attention to Sunoo. Sunoo sighed. He was about to get up, but a hand interrupted him. Sunoo looked up to see Riki holding his hand out for him.

"Ooh~ Sunki content, huh?" Jake whispered to the other boys.

Sunghoon chuckled, "They're cute tho-"

"Yes, but they're too slow," Heeseung shook his head.

Jake smirked, "At least, not so fast like you."

"If you're done staring at me, mind getting up?" Sunoo cleared his throat. He placed his hands on Riki's before standing up and dusting the dirt off his clothes.

"Thanks," Sunoo ruffled Riki's hair and rushed behind Jungwon. Riki's hands went to his hair as he shyly smiled.

"Y'all, stop teasing them. Instead, let's send them on a date," Jay declared.

"Who?" Riki questioned.

"You and Sunoo."

ANOTHER FUCKING LATE UPDATE BRUHHH I AM DONE W MYSELF IDEK HOW TF U GUYS BEARING I AM SORRY-

HOPE U ENJOY BAI BAI ILYYY <33