8

an: things might get heated- bear with my weird-ass-

Sunghoon's hands went to Heeseung's collar as he kept pulling him closer. Heeseung felt like he won the world war or something. He happily gave in and kissed him back.

Sunghoon could feel Heeseung's smile against his lips.

~~~

"Jay Hyung, w-what are you doing?"

"Punishing you for moving so much on my lap."

~~~

Everyone in Jay's house was playing among us. Riki was on a couch with his phone. The Aussies were on an another. Sunoo sat on another couch with his phone.

"Tall hoe~" Sunoo suddenly sang, making Riki slam his phone on the table, startling the Aussies and Sunoo.

"Mate, you goo-" Riki glared at Felix, making him stop talking.

"Stop calling me 'tall hoe', for god's sake!"

"Why?"

"It...t-t-t-triggers me..." Riki looked away. Sunoo turned off his phone and went to sit beside Riki.

"Why?" Riki avoided eye contact with Sunoo.

"Is 'tall hoe' a bad nickname?"

"For me, it suits him perfectly!" Felix chirped.

"It's perfect for this tall ass hoe mother[censored]er." Jake bluntly said. Riki exhaled and looked at his feet.

Sunoo worriedly patted his back, "You good? I didn't mean to hurt you."

Seeing Sunoo's worried face, Riki felt guilty.

~~~

"Let's sleep?" Heeseung looks up from his phone to see Sunghoon standing beside him. Besides the couch, he was on.

"Sure!" Heeseung smiled and followed Sunghoon to his bedroom.

"I'll sleep on the couch."

"No! Why?"

"Bec-"

"I should sleep on the couch-"

"Mind to shut the fuck up?" Heeseung abruptly stopped.

"We both will sleep together." Heeseung's eyes widened at the younger.

"WHAT?" Sunghoon sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

~~~

Jay dropped Jungwon on his bed, "Lay down. I'm coming." With that, Jay went to his walk-in closet. Jungwon heard some metal noises as if something made of metal fell on the floor. Jungwon didn't know how to react. Should he be curious or afraid?

Jungwon closed his eyes to calm down. He flinched when he heard some footsteps near him.

"Open your eyes, Won," Jay's stern voice made Jungwon more scared, but he still opened his eyes.

He gasped at the scene in front of him.

~~~

"Good night!" Sunghoon turned around and turned off the lights on the night table.

Heeseung was on the right, and Sunghoon was on the left. Both face their back to each other. Both couldn't sleep. Heeseung was still thinking about the kiss. Sunghoon was regretting the kiss somehow.

♡︎

3:03 am

Sunghoon was peacefully sleeping when he felt something wrapped around his waist. Something veiny and warm. Sunghoon felt warm under the blanket. It took him 1 minute to realize that a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. And those arms were Heeseung's. He opened his eyes and looked behind at Heeseung. He was sleeping peacefully. His cute snores, messy hair, and the PJ he wore made him smile.

He gently removed Heeseung's arms from him, trying his best not to wake him up. He turned around and closed his eyes when he heard some dark giggles near his ears. His hands went under the bed as he took his slippers in his hands with closed eyes. He opened his eyes and turned around.

He saw a tall, slender figure sitting on the bed. He didn't hesitate, and he threw the slipper at it. He rolled off the bed and fell on the floor. He quickly stood up and went to turn on the lights.

He heard a scream, but he ignored it because the thief or the ghost deserved the slipper anyways.

Sunghoon turned on the lights and looked at the bed to see Heeseung sitting on the bed as if he saw a ghost or something. And the slipper he threw was right on top of his head.

Sunghoon didn't know what to do. Should he be sorry or laugh his ass off?

He fished out his phone from his pocket and took a photo of Heeseung.

"Yo, who tf threw this slipper at me? It landed right on top of my head so perfectly." Sunghoon hesitantly went beside Heeseung and removed the slipper.

"I-I did," Sunghoon scratched his nape. Heeseung widened his eyes.

"Why would you throw your slipper at me?"

"And why were you giggling? I got scared bruh-" Sunghoon deadpanned.

"Seeing your cuteness."

*THE WRITER OF THIS SHIT HAS VANISHED AGAIN*