10

"Heeseung Hyung wake up!"

"Mhm lemme sleep more~" Sunghoon sighed. It was 1:02 p.m., and Heeseung didn't wake up yet. Sunghoon has to do some 'work' today. But he can't leave Heeseung at his house like this.

He crawled beside Heeseung and lay beside him before tucking himself under the duvet. He snuggled closer to Heeseung and poked Heeseung's nose.

"Hyung, wake up~" Heeseung frowned with closed eyes, "Lemme sleep, Hoonzie." Sunghoon blushed.

"Fine, sleep," Sunghoon turned around and closed his eyes to sleep a little before his 'work'.

Heeseung smiled and wrapped his arm around Sunghoon. Sunghoon didn't react and acted as if he was asleep.

"I know you're not asleep."

Sunghoon didn't respond and tried his best to drift off to his dreamland, but he couldn't, just because of the butterflies.

~~~

"Jungwon, wake up," Jungwon rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed he was sleeping on.

"Where's Sunoo?" Jungwon yawned.

"He went to his house to change his clothes. I heard that you both need to go for some work?" Jungwon nodded.

"Well...get up and have breakfast," Jungwon nodded and collapsed on the bed backward before wrapping the duvet around him.

"Won, get up."

"Jay Hyung, please lemme sleep more~" Jungwon whined.

"Get up, Won!"

"No!" Jay sighed. He went to his table to keep the spatula in his hands and went back to Jungwon. He pulled up his sleeves, and at one go, he pulled the duvet off the bed, leaving Jungwon alone on the bed.

"JAY HYUNG!" Jay stuck out his tongue and went to his table to take the spatula before rushing to the kitchen.

Jungwon whined and got up from the bed. He lazily went to the bathroom.

🤍

Jungwon was getting down the stairs while rubbing his eyes. Sunoo saw him, "Jungwonie!" Jungwon looked at Sunoo, "What?"

"Did you forget about our work?"

"What work, mate?" Felix chirped beside Riki on the dining table. Riki rolled his eyes. He wants to choke Felix, but he is too precious. [IFDK WTF IM WRITING BAI-]

Jungwon and Sunoo glanced at each other, which didn't go unnoticed by everyone. Jay looked at Sunoo and Jungwon with a frown.

"Don't worry! It's just a work of us, you know?"

"Ok, mate!" Felix chirped and continued eating his pancake.

"Won, sit here," Jay pulled out a chair for Jungwon as he sat on the chair.

~~~

Your death - Sunghoon

Wonie - Jungwon

Sleeping beauty - Sunoo

Your death:

WHERE R U BOTH BITCHES???

Wonie:

Look outside from the glass window

Sleeping beauty:

such a dumb bitch istfg-

Your death:

S.Y.M.F.M.F.U.F.A.W.

Wonie: