Main AU: Just Friends

[Lucas Wright x Arthur Afton [FWB]]

---

What are they?

Arthur always wondered. Not infrequently his mind was full of that question for a day, two days, a week, whenever they spent time together.

Maybe they are friends.

Lucas often reminded him of his working hours, or simple things like so he wouldn't miss dinner. Lucas often joined him in playing console games, then they would curse each other to win the game. Very reasonable thing.

He also did the same to the platinum-eyed man. He often scolded Lucas if Lucas was too rude to strangers every time they walked together, then he liked to tease Lucas every day—hiding Lucas's client list. Usually Lucas would be mad at him all day.

On the other hand ....

Arthur felt himself sinking as Lucas's lips pressed against his. When Lucas' tongue played with his. Or when Lucas moaned his name softly.

It made him lose his mind a bit.

When Lucas whispered seductive words right in his ear to calm himself down, when Lucas slipped his hands into the clothes he was wearing once they were together as usual, when Lucas almost made him scream in pleasure.

It was as if there were no boundaries between them.

If anything ... then that's what Arthur kept wondering.

They're just friends, aren't they?