I smirked, "Is that why you're here?"

"You've read that article of my broken engagement, haven't you?" I asked the most obvious question, then again he's been waiting for this.

After I got inside our hotel room, I accidentally left my door unlocked before Jennie was able to calm the swarm of reporters in the lobby. I was confused because a picture leaked out of me inside the room crying while the paparazzi got a glimpse of Jungkook going out of the hotel which gave them to speculate, and published that night as well.

The headlines had gone crazy, but I will never deny nor confirm our separation. And will never end it.

I saw Sehun's smirk turn into a smile and said, "Isn't that a good coincidence?" "And now you're here with those ginormous swarm of reporter behind, I want to show how stupid Jung—

"Don't you ever mention his name,"

I glared my eyes right back at him, he is utterly and disgustingly happy of what happened to us, and as I gazed at the bouquet of pink tulips on his hand, I asked.

"Is that for me?"

"Of course, Mademoiselle," He handed me over the bouquet which made the whole paparazzi wild from flashing cameras to asking the reason of what happened to my engagement to Jungkook.

"Let's go, Lis," Sehun assisted me to hop inside the car to go to their beautiful mansion not too far from the landing area.

And in a few more minutes together inside the claustrophobic space of the car we finally arrived at the front door of the mansion, if it weren't for Jennie being with me inside besides the driver I will never allow myself to be alone with this psychopath.

"I already prepared your room just like usual," Sehun caught my attention. "Mom is thrilled to be with you, I'm sure she's already waiting for your arrival at the inner palace,"

Inner palace, the grandest and most luxurious part of this mansion, is the residence of HRS' chairman and only investor of my empire, Francis Realdo with his wife Ahn Lee Realdo.

"You don't have to, I have to visit Europe headquarters by sunset," I said while walking inside the familiar pathway towards the inner palace.

"Unfortunately, you can't do that Lalisa," Jennie and I both stopped and looked back at him.

"What do you mean?" Both me and Jennie asked.

"Cause I said so," He smirked, "There's a swarm of reporters there and your face says everything.. you look tired," "It's better to give time for yourself first before entering the fire pit,"

"I think he's right about that Lis," Jennie said.

I sighed and all of us started walking towards the inner palace.

And as we entered the inner palace with Sehun's flowered aura sticking up to my skin from time to time, it's giving me goosebumps up until my roots.

I knocked on the door of the two-way door that leads me towards a meeting room.

A meeting room?

I stopped while Sehun went inside the room filled with the council I've met several years ago. The boards of HRS. And near the head of the long table was Uncle Francis' wife and two other sons, Edward and Archie with them.

"Why are you still standing there Lisa? Jen? Take a seat,"

Sehun caught our attention, the whole council already standing as a respect to us which is rare because they treated me poorly before.. So why now?

"My apologies," I walked towards my seat.

"Please give another seat for Ms Kim Jennie, she is the Managing director of LiHan from now on,"

There was a faint chattering in the air that I could hardly hear, but as soon as both of us sat I saw Aunt Ahn smiled at me and mouthed 'Welcome home'  Like she always does everytime I visit their home. I return her gesture with the same warmth.

Baffled and confusion was a great understatement as soon as we took a seat. A meeting started about the good partnership of HRS and LiHan empire, and some are just for the invoice for the two companies' reason for meeting for articles and mostly a glimpse of the condition of Uncle Francis.

I would want to ask Aunt Ahn how's the condition of Uncle Francis but his lawyer went out of the room where which I guess is uncle's room at opposite end of Sehun of the long table, I noticed the beeping sound of machine and white coated people inside, which made it more obvious.

"Hello everyone, I wouldn't want to say that this is a good day for us and this is the moment in time I didn't want this to happen soon, I would be willing to give time to the family and Vice Chairman of LiHan Empire alone," Uncle Francis' lawyer said.

I heard Aunt Ahn sniffed her nose, and Edward rubbed his mother's arm to comfort her. And as I looked at them, Edward's gaze met mine and we instantly lowered our heads to both of us. The board and Jennie went out to give us privacy for the matter.

"The reason why I needed your attendance today is due to Chairman's request," The lawyer paused, "And with that is his last will and testament,"

I looked at him and cut him off before he could ever say a thing, "Wait, why am I here?,"

"As I was saying Vice Chairman Han, this is his request," "And it is solely written in his testament"

"Alright, if this is okay then fine" I said but still half hearted how I am involved with family matters.

"Okay, if we have no questions ask, let's proceed,"

The hours went by like a snap, the long meetings were at the end of discussion and finally at the most important part of Uncle's will and testament. I must say he is quite sensitive to his wealth because he has three competitive sons. Archie, the youngest, is not the type to show off his skills. but in terms of video games and software development he is quite a skilled man, that even I wanted his talent to be in my team but with his nature. I'm pretty sure he is willing to start up his own company.

The second son, Edward, you already know. He is the most eligible to inherit HRS. But due to his older brother's possessiveness he was deemed and got kicked out of the company until he decided to start his own. But little did everyone know, he only wanted that as an alibi and he wanted to get what is rightfully his.

The oldest, Sehun, is a possessive freak who will do anything just to get the position of his father. Although his personality is bad for me, most of the board thinks he is capable of running the business and I am not blind to deny that he could.

"And now on the page 5, 40% of Chairman Francis' wealth will be donated in four segments of his annual donation to orphanage, in the remote places somewhere in africa, a free-training schools of vocation and skills, and a museum"

"60% of this is to be given in fairness to his wife, and three sons," The lawyer added.

"And now the ownership of the position and title of HRS," The lawyer turned the page to 6th, but I could feel the bad aura inside and I'm still questioning my attendance until...

"The ownership and the sole heir of HRS is who the first son to get married,"

All of us stare at the lawyer with wide eyes, first son to get married? All this time the heir is dependent on who gives him a legit heir?

I wanted to laugh at the thought and unbelievable decision of the Chairman's request to his sons. I can see their confusion and most shocking reaction of Sehun to be furious at the position that he waited for so long, only to find out that his own father didn't go by natural means.

I scoffed, "And still why am I brou–"

"But if this request is not followed by any means of discretion, HRS will undergo the process of complete partnership, under section 6.2..."

"And thus this whole company and its boards of trustees will be solely owned by the LiHan Empire,"

"Specifically to Ms. Lalisa Han, who this will owner's most treasured friend,"

Huh?