Chapter 35: Mayhem in The Phantomhive Manor

CHAPTER 35:

DISCLAIMER: THIS ISN'T HOW YOU HEAL BONES. SERIOUSLY.  NOTE THAT SARAH IS A DEMON NOT A HUMAN. DO NOT TRY EVER. YOU'LL KILL SOMEONE.

                  "OW, OW, OW, OW! IT FUCKING HURTS!!" I shrieked as Sebastian 'massaged' my injuries.

                  Personally, I think he's just making everything worse.

                  He sighed from above me, holding down my arms 'cause I repeatedly tried to keep on slapping his face off.

                  "If you just hold still, this wouldn't be so painful." He sighed as he stopped for a moment and glared at me, looking really pissed and slightly tired.

                  It's been two days since the Campania incident and we got back home without incident. Getting back, Ciel was immediately warmed by a cup of tea and Lizzy's warm but deathly bear hugs.

                  During the ride home, I tried looking for Marcus but there were some... aspects that held me down.

                  Number one, I had cracked half of my ribs (thanks to Undertaker) which made it slightly harder to walk. And two, now that I was in the grip of earl Phantomhive, he was bent on not letting me get away again.

                  Every  time I said I wanted to walk around to 'get some fresh air' a.k.a. look for Marcus, Ciel naturally told Sebastian to watch over me and never leave me alone. (Bathroom breaks were thankfully an exception though.)

                  At that time Sebastian was already clean of blood but he kept pestering me and pretending I was his mistress and asked things like,

                  "My lady, are you alright?" Or "My lady, do your ribs hurt?" or "my lady, would you like some snacks?" and "My lady, you mustn't speak such disgraceful words."

                  All these, he said with such loudness I couldn't bear to even flinch. And him telling me to stop cussing gained me sour looks from older people.

                  Honestly, he must've been worshipping Ciel for letting him keep an eye on me on that ship. I was being kept on a leash the entire time despite being told the Phantomhives were giving me good hospitality.

                  Bastard demon. Annoying pirate. I wanna kill you but I can't. Such problems are my life.

                  And returning to Phantomhive manor obviously made everything worse.

                  Finny didn't know I had cracked ribs so when he saw me,  he cried, shouting that he missed me so much and to my utter horror, lunged me and literally squeezed the life out of me before Ciel could even beg Finny to stop. (that was a highlight though, Ciel begging someone.)

                  And finally, I was trapped in Phantomhive manor again and this time, I wasn't so sure if I could get away again.

                  Now, I was thinking.

How on earth did I end up being tortured-ahem, nursed by Sebastian?

                  This morning I was with Ciel.

                  Actually eating breakfast with him.