just this time

Depuis le début

"You are so beautiful Yibo..." Said Ran.

"Yes Yibo...you look so cute...." Said Jian and Yibo smiled shyly at their comment. Zhan eyed Jian and glared at him. Jian looked at Zhan and winked at him playfully.

"This brat..." Mummbled Zhan.

All day Yibo got along so well with all the members playing with the kids, talking with the elders and getting lots and lots of love from Zhan's parents.

At night
"Zhan Yibo...I have prepared your room, you both should go and sleep now...." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"Others are going to sleep too...." Said Ziyi and they walked back to their room. It was not a new thing for Yibo to sleep with Zhan in the same room but this time they was in his room as a couple and that thought was just enough to make Yibo's stomach feel churns.

Zhan locked the door and looked at Yibo who was lost in his thoughts. Yibo walked to the bed and sat there while Zhan followed him.

"Yibo....ahnn...your medicine...." Said Zhan as he took out the milk bottle.

"Mnnn..." Said Yibo shyly as he was still embarrased to drink milk from a bottle. Zhan took the bottle to Yibo's mouth but Yibo grabbed it.

"I can drink myself...." Said Yibo and started sucking the milk.

"Yibo....sorry you have to do all this here....because of mom and dad...." Said Zhan.

"It's okay....i am doing all this on my own....I am not forced to do anything....your parents treat me really well...." Said Yibo with a small smile.

"I really wonder how is it like to have parents....who loves you like this..." Said Yibo. Zhan patted Yibo's head as Yibo looked at him.

"Don't worry....they will love you for sure...." Said Zhan while smiling.

"You know.....mom and dad really will spoil you as you are an omega...you know in our family.....everyone is a Alpha....and mom and dad really wanted any of the children to be an omega....but it didn't happened...." Said Zhan.

"Wait....that means....all of them are alpha...." Asked Yibo with a shocked expression.

"Yes they are..." Said Zhan.

"But....why....I didn't feel like....neither I felt their alpha phermones...." Said Yibo.

"That's the difference Yibo between other alphas and a family...." Said Zhan with a polite smile.

"Though you don't accept me as your alpha but your wolf had already accepted me as his alpha....and because of that he thinks all of them as a family....where you feel protected and secured...." Said Zhan.

Yibo looked down shyly not knowing what to answer at Zhan's comment.
As Yibo finished the milk they both layed down on the bed.

"In my family... My dad and his all brothers were Alpha....though my aunts were omega and even they wanted omega children but unfortunately my geges and jie all came out to be Alphas.....my dad married my mom, she is a alpha too....and because of that i am a dominant alpha....and all my other siblings are alpha too....even that little one" Said Zhan. He moved closer to Yibo while looking in his eyes and cupped his cheeks with one of his hand.

"Now tell me Yibo....you were surrounded by almost 21 alphas the whole day.....did you felt even for a second that you should not trust them or they will betray you...." Asked Zhan.

Yibo thought for a second as the faces of all the people came to his mind. He never felt so warm and welcomed before in his life by anyone. It was like his real family whom he can trust blindly.