⍟Chapter 1⍟

"Yah there she is.. Go catch her nd don't let her run away".

I was running away from a group of 8 men who were constantly following me because they wanted me nd i was escaping from them.

I was breathing heavily,i was injured badly and I finally found myself a place a to hide.

"where did she go?? Did u guys find her?"
"No" Replied another member of the gang.

A loud thud came as if something has fallen on the ground badly while I was still hiding in the place with my heart beat fasten.

"Let's find her somewhere else.. Maybe she ran away."

I was trying to get up but I was too tired and weak. My body was aching so badly nd i just want to drink nd eat.

                            ___________

"Take your weapons out we need to go on an important mission." Said Kim Namjoon, the biggest of all mafia gang in korea.

"okay sir."???? said.

Namjoon took out his gun and bullets inside his pockets.His drivers pulled out the car that was alll black in color and him with his members and guard left their place for the Misson. This mission was really something that he can't ignore. The members of his gang were:
Kim Taehyung (AKA V)
Kim Seokjin(AKA JIN)
Min yoongi (AKA YOONGI)
Jung Hoseok(AKA JHOPE)
Park Jimin(AKA JIMIN)
Jeon Jungkook(AKA JK)

And of course the bosss was one and only Kim Namjoon.

                               __________

I gathered all my energy and got out,as soon as I saw the absence of those group of boys who were following me I came out nd started running towards the main road and I saw a big house I was running towards that house but I lost all my energy and I fainted.

I was fainted like this for 3 days nd i was crying for help because I was feeling like I was dieing. I was feeling suffocated and I was becoming weaker day by day. My hands froze,my mouth couldn't open due to my thirst. Everyone going through this way ignored me although I kept on screaming out loud.

                             ______________

"This mission is over now.let's head back to home and wait for our next mission." Said Taehyung.
"yea. Let's go."

They were heading towards home when they suddenly saw a girl lying on the ground as if she was lifeless.

"boss look there.. There's someone in the ground and it looks like that person is dead." said Jimin.
"What? Where?" Said Namjoon.
"there" Taehyung pointed.
"STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW." Namjoon ordered the driver and driver stopped the car right away.
Namjoon got out and came to Me.

"Hey are u OK?"
He checked my pulse and breath to see whether I was alive or not.
"She's Alive.Let's take her with us." Said Namjoon.
"What???" his members and the drivers got shocked.
"Yea... Let's take her coz she's really in a bad condition."
"But boss u know u are a mafia, a person who kills another person." said Jimin
"I know I know."Namjoon said
" then why are u pitying on her?"
"coz she's innocent and she doesn't deserve to die."
He picked me up and took me in with his car.

                                __________

Time skipped

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a room which was full of flowers everywhere. I was pleased as I saw the beauty of those flowers. Nature is uniquely pretty isn't it? I said to myself and I tried to get up but I fell on the ground with a loud thud and injured myself and I started yelling loudly.

"What was that?" Said Namjoon.
"isn't it the girl from yesterday?" Said Taehyung.
Oh yea let's go and check on her.

They came inside the room making me flinch and yell more in fear.
"W-Who are you? Where Am I? Please let me go.." I said.
"Relax Relax we are not going to hurt you we brought u here with us to help u." Said Namjoon.
"I'm thirsty and- h-hungry."
"Sure. Get some water and food for her." Namjoon ordered.

I drank the water and ate the food and was better but still I was weak.
I tried to get up but I couldn't.
"Hey Hey u need to relax u can't even sit properly. But what happened to you? Who did this to you?"Namjoon said.

"Actually.. My father sent me to a group of mafia and he wants me to marry the mafia boss but UK I don't want this marriage coz I'm still so young and I have my college and job. I was trying to escape from them and then due to all the running my body became weak." I said..

Everyone felt sad and starred at the ground.

"do u have any friends? Where is ur family?"Said Taehyung.

I started crying when I heard about my family
" hey hey are u crying?"
"m-my mom died when giving birth to me and my dad sold me to a mafia because he didn't wanna have a girl child. I begged him not to send me but he still did. He also told that gang to keep sending me to college  because he didn't want me to be uneducated and then he married some other women and is now with her and that women also have my brother. " I said.
"well shit. who pays for ur college?" Said Jhope

"Oh well It's ny father and those mafia gang. As I told u my father paid them for everything."I said.

Everyone remained silent for a sec but then..
"What about your friends? Do u have any?" jk asked.
"I do have some college friends." I said.
"Oh that's really great.where are they now?" Jh said.
"it was the last day of our college I mean when I came back from college after that our vacations started so my friends are at their homes. Most of them are from Canada.but it's not like I don't have any korean friends. I do have lots of korean Friends. Soobin,beomgyu, Taehyun, lia, yeji, Ryujin, yuna, chaeryoung, Hueningkai, Yeonjun. And my best friend is Ryujin." I said.
" Oh well that's great. Can u contact them?
"I can but they must be busy spending time with their family as it's vacation hehe.
"Oh btw How old is your brother??*NJ asked.
" 18." I said.
" and you are?" V said.
" I'm 20."
"Ahh...U need to have some rest we will leave you alone now if u need anything my servant will be out of your room u can call her anytime." Said NJ.

                          ______________

I nodded and slight tears slid down my face. I started to cry as the world has been cruel to me and nobody ever treated me in a kind way. Everyone used to hate me except my friends but they were also a few since I didn't like to have lots of people as friends.

               What do u think will happen next?