Chapter 11 - Planning a Date

Start from the beginning

[I can dress myself] Izuku frowned, only for Kaminari to snort.
"He's denying he's got no sense for fashion, isn't he?" Mina laughed.
"Well, hate to break it to you Midoriya, but your usual wardrobe isn't exactly date ready"
"Literally half of your shirts say what kind of shirt they're supposed to represent" Kaminari pointed out.

[Kacchan likes those!] Izuku pouted.
"Dude, Bakugou tolerates those, there's a difference" the electric blonde told him.
"Yeah, he definitely didn't fall for you for your fashion sense" Ashido smiled.
"But that doesn't mean we can't dress you up all nice for your date! Blasty won't be able to keep his eyes off you, I promise!"

Izuku smiled at that, knowing they only meant well. Oh yeah, I'll dress him up so nice that Bakugou won't be able to resist him! If I don't see at least one hickey on his neck the day after, my mission has failed. His face flushed at those thoughts. Ashido's thoughts were anything but decent for a while after that, which made Izuku focus on Kaminari's. He was mulling over what happened the night before, giving Izuku some insights on what happened.

He promised Kacchan he wouldn't spy on them, but he couldn't help it if they were thinking about it! Who would've thought Kirishima was such an insecure person? And Izuku was so proud of Sero for being so open about his depression! His guesses about Kaminari's family life turned out to be true and he could tell the electric blonde was thinking about seeing Hound Dog as well. Ashido had already told the squad she would go see him and since Sero was already seeing him, it seemed like a reasonable option.

"I'm so frustrated I can't tell anyone about this! Why are you guys keeping this a secret Midoriya? You would be able to tame Blasty in an instant with just a kiss if everyone knew about your relationship!" Mina whined. I can already imagine it! Oh, imagine the pictures! The girls would go crazy!
[Kacchan and I are still figuring things out, we don't want to rush things] Izuku signed, having Kaminari translate for him.

"And I understand that, I do" she stated.
"It's just that I really want to see how cute Bakugou acts around you! I mean, he's a big softie and we both know it. It's about time the rest of the class knows too!"
Imagine the ways I could tease him about it!
"If he's not ready, he's not ready Mina" Denki shrugged.
"Yeah, yeah, I know" she frowned.

"Anyway, we should get to class. I don't want Iida lecturing me twice in one hour, thank you very much"

><><><><><

Izuku noticed Yaomomo was eating more nowadays. The whole class was sitting together at lunch, an idea of the Bakusquad to let their friend sit with his boyfriend without being suspicious. They were really good friends and Izuku was happy Kacchan finally found his people. People who cared just as much about him as he cared about them. Not like those guys who hung around him in middle school...

"Whoa girl, you can eat all that?" Hagakure asked in shock, probably staring at Momo's plate.
"Oh, I'm on a new diet" Yaoyorozu smiled.
"To optimize my quirk, I need to consume more calories. So eating this much is part of my training, you could say"

I had no idea what being full felt like before Aizawa sensei forced me to change my meal plan. My parents might be angry if I gain weight, but not starving is definitely worth it. It's not like I'll see my parents before our Christmas appointment anyway. Izuku was happy for her, really. He was still worried about her strict relationship with her parents, who seemed more like employers than caretakers, but at least she was eating.

"Wish I could eat that much without gaining weight" Hagakure pouted.
"Well, it's not like anyone can see you. It doesn't really matter what you look like, right?" Uraraka said, trying to cheer her up, but not doing a very good job of it. Izuku had learned Hagakure was insecure about her appearance in the first few days of this quirk accident, and he'd always thought it was weird. She was literally invisible. Nobody could see her. Yet that didn't stop her from being self-conscious about her body.