Brahms Heelshire x Reader (Thunderstorms)

The thunderstorm started during the night. It was the first thunderstorm you had with Brahms, so you didn't know that Brahms hated thunderstorms. You were sleeping when you woke up to the sound of your bedroom door opening. Brahms walked in all shaky. You ask him what's wrong. He told you that he didn't like thunderstorms. You moved over for him, you pated the spot next to you, to let Brahms know to lay down next to you.

He crawled in next to you. He wrapped his arms around your stomach and put his face into your chest, and started to cry a little. You start to play with Brahm's hair and kiss his forehead. You were saying that Brahm's is okay and that the thunderstorms won't hurt him.

When Brahms stopped crying, he fall asleep. Even after Brahms fall asleep, you still play with his hair. You also fall asleep. You both woke up the next day, you find that Brahms was laying on top of you. I mean like his face is on yours, his torso is on yours, etc.

You try to move to go make breakfast but you couldn't move. So you had to push him off. Brahms woke up a little but you put a pillow between his arm and he fall back asleep. You went to make breakfast.