Their Sexual Parts

*Note: This is for the man's penis and Carrie Virginia*

Jason Voorhees:

His penis is 8 inches and it's thick. He left the hair there.

Freddy Krueger:

His penis is 7 inches and it's not thick but not thin. He likes it to go wild with hair.

Ghostface:

His penis is 7.5 inches and it's in the middle of thick and thin. He cut some hair off.

Michael Myers:

His penis is 9 inches and it's super thick. He left the hair to grow.

Brahms Heelshire:

His penis is 8.5 inches and it's in the middle of thick and thin. If you want him to shave it, he would but if you want him to leave it he would.

Leatherface:

His penis is 10 inches and it's super thick. He doesn't shave his hair, so it's wild.

Nubbins Sawyer:

His penis is 9 inches and it's a little thick. Like his brother Leatherface, he doesn't shave it or cut it, so it goes wild

Vincent Sinclair:

His penis is 9.5 inches and it's a little thick. He shaves his hair off.

Bo Sinclair:

He's smaller than his brother, it's 8.5 inches and it's the same thickness as his brother. And he doesn't shave it.

Norman Bates:

His penis is 5 inches and thin, he also shaves it

Otis Driftwood:

His penis is 8 inches and not too thick and not too thin. He left the hair to grow.

Carrie White:

She hasn't had sex before you, so her virginia is still intact. She cut her hair a little.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day:

What are your top three movies?

My answer:

Venom, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Dead Poets Society.