Fight (Part 1)

*Note: The first part would be what the fight was and the second part would be how they would make it up to you*

Jason Voorhees:

Why would you want to fight with this little cute bean? You and Jason were fighting about how Jason almost killed one of your family members even though they told Jason that they were relative to you. Jason told you that he didn't mean it but you got mad about it. After the end of the fight, you went to stay with one of your family members.

Freddy Krueger:

You and Freddy were fighting about how Freddy's jokes can be, how can I word this, inappropriate at times. Freddy didn't think his jokes were inappropriate though. So you two fight about it. In the end, it got some bad that you decided to take cat naps, and you stays with a friend just in case he followed you into the real world.

Ghostface:

You and Ghostface were fighting about how Ghostface likes to mess with people. You two were fighting for a long time. You had enough so you packed a bag and went to a friend's house.

Michael Myers:

You and Michael were fighting about how Michael keeps on eating dogs. You didn't like that so you told  Michael off about that. Michael got mad about that and fight back. He said something that hurt you so bad that you pack a bag and went to stay at a friend's house.

Brahms Heelshire:

You and Brahms were fighting about how he keeps on sacring people by bursting through the walls for no reason at all. He was being a baby about it. You two were fighting about all day. It got so bad that you went to your friend's house for a couple of days.

Leatherface:

Who would fight with this cute bean, but anyway you and Leatherface were fighting about how he doesn't stand up for himself. You two weren't going anyway so you pack a bag and go and stay at a friend's house.

Vincent Sinclair:

Like Leatherface, who would fight with this cute bean. But for this scenario, you and Vincent were fighting about how Vincent wouldn't come out of the basement for days on end. You were concerned about him, but he didn't see it like that. After a few hours, you decided to go to a friend for a while since you two weren't going anywhere.

Bo Sinclair:

You and Bo were fighting about how Bo keeps on flirting with the victims. It got so heated that you packed a bag and asked Lester if he can drive you out of town. Lester did what he was told, and you went to a friend.

Norman Bates:

Why would you want to fight this little bean? You and Norman were fighting about how Norman thought you were cheating on him with one of the guests. You keep on telling him that you weren't. After a while of fighting, you packed a bag and went to stay with a friend.

Carrie White:

Why would you want to fight this bean? You and Carrie were fighting about what she did to high school students. You didn't agree with what she did and you told her as much. She was mad that you didn't agree with her. The fight was bad enough that you went to stay with a friend of yours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day (this is going to be a random question nothing to do with the topic):

What's your favourite colour?

My answer:

I like blue