Fight (Part 2)

*Note: This is part two, this part is on how they make it up to you*

Jason Voorhees:

Jason would pick some wildflowers for you, he would also write down what he wanted to say to you. Then he went off to find you. He finally found you at a family member's place. He didn't knock, he waited for you to come out of the house. When you did, he went up to you. He hands you the notes with the flowers. You forgive him.

Freddy Krueger:

Freddy knew that you had to sleep at some point, so he tries to plan a nice dinner for you. When you finally fall asleep, you woke up. You saw there was a nice dinner set up, with all of your favorite foods. There standing in front of you was Freddy looking all nice for you. he told you that he was sorry that he keep on saying inappropriate jokes. You forgive him.

Ghostface:

He felt bad so he made a movie night thing at home. He somehow got you out of your friend's house. He showed you what he did and explains that he's sorry for messing with people.

Michael Myers:

He felt bad about what he said so he would make it up to you. He stole some food and try to make some food for you. When he was done making the food, he went to your friend's house. He waits for you to come out of the house. When you did, he pulled you to the side. He put the food into your arms and told you that he was sorry about the dogs and that he wanted you to come home. You forgive him.

Brahms Heelshire:

Brahms try to call you but that didn't work. He decided to get you a teddy bear and some classical music. Since he didn't know how to drive, he walked to your friend's house. He knocked on the day. You open it and saw that Brahms was standing there with some stuff for you. He explain that he was sorry. You forgive him.

Leatherface:

Leatherface was crying all the time. Nubbins, Chop-top, Tex, Drayton, and Mama somehow convinced Leatherface to make it up to you. He decided to make a mask out of human skin for you. When he was finished, he went to find you. When he finds you at your friend's house, he knocks on the door. Your friend answer and Leatherface hand her a note that he wanted to speak to you. Your friend let Leatherface in and called for you. You come in and see Leatherface you were about to run around before Leatherface grabbed you and hand you a note explaining that he was sorry, he also gives you the mask he made. You forgive him

Vincent Sinclair:

He would stay in his workshop till Bo and Lester told him that he should get you back. He made you a wax statue. He went to your friend's house and knock on the door. You open the door and see Vincent standing there looking nervous. You saw that he was holding something in his hand and asked him what it was. He explains that he was sorry and that he had something for you. You forgive him.

Bo Sinclair:

He was drinking a bit and getting mad. Vincent and Lester told him that he should get you back. He decided to pack a picnic for you two. He went to your friend's house, he knock on the door. You open the door. You saw Bo standing in front of you. Before you shut the door on him, he put his foot between the door. He explains that he was sorry and he shows that he made a panic for you two. You soft up and you forgive him. 

Norman Bates:

He was felt sorry for what he did and decided to buy you some flowers and a teddy bear. He went to your friend's house and knock on the door. Your friend open the door when Norman told your friend that he wanted to see you, your friend called for you. You come and see that in the doorway was Norman. Norman told you that he was sorry and that he had something to give you. You saw the gifts and you forgive him.

Carrie White:

She cry for a bit but after a while, she stop and decided to get you back. She made you something special like a card or something, then made your favorite foods. She then packed everything up and went to your friend's house. She knocks on the door and you open the door. Before you close the door on her, she explain that she was sorry for what she had done and that she had something for you. Once you saw what she had, you forgive her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day:

What would you do if you had a fight with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

My answer:

After a few hours of cooling off, I would say sorry and try to make it up to them.

Slasher Boyfriend Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें