Jason Voorhees x Reader (You Almost Drown)

It was a nice day that day. It was all sunny without a cloud in the sky. Jason didn't have to kill anyone that day, so you and Jason decided to walk around the forest. You guys stopped at the lake. You wanted to swim in the lake but Jason didn't want you to go into the water because he didn't want you to drown. But he was okay with the dock.

You two were sitting at the end of the dock, your feet were swinging back and forward. Your feet touching the water. You two were talking, well mostly you were talking and Jason was writing down his answer.

One of his answers causes you to playfully shove, Jason. Jason shoved you back playfully as well but it was harder than he meant to. You went to the side and you didn't have time to grab something or have the time to hold your breath.

As you were drowning, Jason was panicking on the dock. Jason went after you. After looking for a few seconds, he finally found you. He grab ahold of you and pulled you out of the water. He didn't know what to do so he hugged you tight and asked his mother to help you.

After he asked his mother to help him, you cough up the water that was in your lungs. He was so happy that he hug you tight somehow. He write down that he was sorry that he pushed you into the water. You told him that it was okay, you knew that he didn't mean to do it.

Jason picked you up bridal style and take you back to the cabin. When you guys got back into the cabin, he put you in the bed and wrap you in a blanket, he wrap you so tight you couldn't move. He went to the kitchen and made you a hot cup of (a hot cup of whatever liquid you wanted) and give you it. He then cuddles up to you, till you are warm.