Aftermath (Pt. 2)

Jason Voorhees:

When you woke up you were confused about where you were, but there you saw Jason sitting in a chair looking at you. You blush deeply. Jason got up and walked over to you and sat down next to you on the bed that you were on. He wrote something down on the notepad. It explains that you were staying because you were hurt. You were okay with that because you like Jason. After a while, you started to live with Jason.

Freddy Krueger:

Freddy let you live, you might know why but you didn't why to push Freddy on it. Every other day you went to the dream to see Freddy. You guys talked about your day and Freddy talked about the people he killed. You guys also played some games as well. Freddy was happy that he found someone to hang out with. Sometimes Freddy will flirt with you, you thought he was joking but you never know.

Ghostface:

When Ghostface decided to live with you, you were a little nervous but after while living with him, you were fine with him hanging around. 

Micheal Myers:

You didn't see Micheal all that much but sometimes you see little bits of him here and there but Micheal didn't stay all that long with you around. You would cook him food and put it out for him to eat. One day you saw him in the kitchen, you jump because you weren't used to seeing him fully. You went about your business, you greeted him with a smile. Ever since then you start to see him more fully.

Brahms Heelshire:

You start to see more of Brahms. You let him help with the cooking, but you were most of the cooking. You let him follow you around the house. You were joying talking with him about different things. You liked how you were there for him when his parents died.

Leatherface:

You were introduced to the rest of the Sawyer family. That includes Drayton, Nubbins, Chop top, Tex, and grandpa Sawyer. You help mama with things around the house, and in return, Leatherface helps with the heavy lifting at your house. You like hanging around with the Sawyer family, but you like hanging out with Bubba more than everyone else. Bubba was always so kind and sweet to you, even though you know that they were killers and cannibals. You don't understand why someone so sweet and kind was born into that, but you didn't mind as long as you get to spend time with Bubba.

Vincent Sinclair:

You liked staying with Vincent, he was always nice to you. He let you see what kind of artwork he was working on at that moment. sometimes he would ask you if he could draw or structure you. You would agree to do it all the time because you would get to spend some time with Vincent and you like spending time with him.

Bo Sinclair:

Bo would snape at you sometimes but you got used to it, because you know deep down he likes having you there. 

Norman Bates:

You two usually eat together. You were staying at the motel longer than you thought because you were enjoying talking to Norman. The longer you stay the more money you need, so you walked up to Norman and asked him for a job at the motel. Norman agreed right away. The next day you started the job, and you enjoyed it, mostly because of Norman.

Carrie White:

You like that Carrie was your friend, she was always sweet to you. You guys always eat lunch together and talk about different things. You guys were always partners in class when you have them together. You also stand up for Carrie when someone said something rude to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day:

Which of the slasher do you guys like? It can be one or more if you want.

Mine are Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, Vincent Sinclair, Norman Bates, and Carrie White.