Them Being Needy

Jason Voorhees:

Jason would keep on kissing your cheek and hugging you from behind till you ask him what's wrong. When you asked that, he would pick you up and take you to the bed. He won't let you go till he satisfies.

Freddy Krueger:

He would make puns with whatever you doing, you would ask him 'what with all the puns?'. He would pull your arm to the bed and won't let you go all day.

Ghostface:

He would try to be all sexy in front of you, it doesn't work all that well. You would roll your eyes and asked him what the matter is. When you ask he would pick you up and run to the bedroom. You guys would cuddle all day.

Michael Myers:

He won't talk to you all day, till you had enough and ask him what the matter is. He would walk towards you, throw you over his shoulder and goes to the bedroom, and cuddle with you all day.

Brahms Heelshire:

He would just wail and throw a fit about how you won't give him any attention. You said you would give him some attention if he stopped throwing a fit. You would pay him some attention, he wanted some cuddles, so you let him.

Leatherface:

He already follows you everywhere you go but when he's needy he would follow you so close he would breathe down your neck. You didn't really think about it since he was always like that. But once he starts to make noise and pulls you into a really tight hug from behind. You finally asked him what the matter was, so he picks you up from behind and take you to the bedroom. You two stay in the bedroom all day.

Vincent Sinclair:

If you were sitting on a chair or something, he would make you get up and he would sit in the chair and pull you onto his lap. He would rub his face all over your back. You would ask him if he wanted to cuddle, he got up so fast that you fall off his lap. He panic and see if you were okay. You were fine and you two went to cuddle in bed.

Bo Sinclair: 

Would totally be moody, like eye-rolling, etc. You finally asked him what his problem was, and he told you that he wanted cuddles. You pulled him into the bedroom and you two cuddle the rest of the day.

Norman Bates:

He paws you like a cat, and he will keep on saying cuddles, over and over again. You finally broke down and agreed to cuddles. You two closed up the Motel and went to cuddles in your two bedrooms.

Carrie White:

Carrie would just hold your hand or hug you from behind more than normal. You would ask about that. She would tell you that she wants to cuddle. You agree to cuddle. She pulled you to the bedroom and cuddle with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day:

What would you do when you are needy?

Mine answer: 

I would follow them lol.