Hellish Battle part 2

Previously on My Little Pony Reincarnation

Y/N: Times have changed and we must adapt to it and why are you here?

Mason: It just so happened that there was an accident at the gates of hell and I was sent to investigate then I discovered that there is a self entitled brat have plans to invade.

???: My lord it's as your spices says the rest of the other vampiric faction are at Castle Ashes.

Blood Bone: Sound the war horn Saber, let's begin the attack those slut [thought] once I'm done here I'll invade the surface world and those alicorns will be mine.

Crimson Ashes: We're under attack prepare defensive positions!

Y/N: Steve! On you're with me.

Y/N then arrived at the scene and ready both of his katana while Saber ready her shield and sword and the female vampony smile seductively and ready her scythe Y/N  left eye glow blue and a small lightning emitted from it

______________________________________

(Present time)

Y/N: Steve you alright?

Steve Ashes: Yeah [coughs blood] I'm fine [coughs blood]

???: Awwww tell me Stevie who is this handsome Stallion~

Y/N: Ladies first.

???: I'm Lea Reaper of house Reaper and this lovely beast woman is Saber and you handsome stallion make a nice meal!

Lea swing her scythe downward impaling half of its bladed part at the ground creating a shockwave of spikes at Y/N and when Y/N saw this he stab his black katana at the ground causing the shockwave of spikes to stop near him suddenly Lea appeared in front of him and swing her scythe at him but Y/N block the attack and the blade of the scythe is millimeters away from Y/N's face this shocked her and he swipe his sword downward pining her scythe at the ground and with this momentum he emanate blue and red particles then a blue shield covered his left hoof and when it made impact a blue and red blast Hit her at the face and send her flying back but Saber caught her midair and landed safely on the ground and put her behind her back and Y/N seeing both of them them in a vulnerable position dashed towards there position but Saber position her shield facing Y/N and it activated multiple layers of magic shield.

Y/N: [thought in slow motion] Shield magic on a shield? Not just any shield magic a high tear multi-layered shielding.

Y/N maneuvered himself in very fast motion to flank at the right side because the beast woman look like she's immobile as Saber saw what he was doing she deactivated her shield enchantment but it was taking too long not a moment letter Y/N was approaching fast on her side then Y/N swung his swords at them then Sparks flow through the air Lea's scythe blocked his attack Y/N looking at Lea he saw her create a magic circle in front of him.

Lea Reaper: Death's fire.

Lea Reaper blast Y/N with a large black and white fire the once unfortunate enough to be at the large blast radius turned into ash both allies and enemies when the spell is done all what's left was a burning trail of black and white fire and smoke.

Lea Reaper: Do you think he's dead?

Saber: No creature could Have survived that.

When the fires died down all what's left was smoke and Lea was glad that the enemy is killed and also disappointed because she didn't have a longer fight with the mysterious pony but suddenly a black magic slash was approaching them and Saber position herself between Lea Reaper and the incoming attack and she activated the shield and it's enchantment but the black magical slash penetrated through her three layered magical barrier and was only stopped by her shield and another slash appeared through the smoke but this time it was blue and electrical and Lea used her scythe to make a magical slash of he own to meet the upcoming attack and when the two magical slashes met there was an explosion clearing out the smoke and both of them saw Y/N still standing only a portion of his cloak was burned off and he was holding both of his katanas and what confuses Lea and Saber was he put both of his katanas in there scabbard and still hold the black one and closed his eyes.