A Bird in the Hoof

We now transition to sugarcube corner's kitchen with Y/N overseeing the preparations for the food and Spike cooking with his fire breath.

Spike: By the way Y/N what happened to the assigned cook for this brunch?

Y/N: Oh nothing he just.

Y/N pause for a second and a sadistic smile appeared at his face and remembered moments before celestia arrive.

[Moments before the brunch]

Cook: Please! They'll kill my family

Y/N then points and knife at his face and stare him down with a cold expression less face.

Y/N: Okay then I'll find you and your associates.

He then stare him down again and and suddenly the darkness became more coal more terrifying and walk the cook saw for a second was he mysterious pony in front of him turned into a literal demon for a second and back to his original cheery and happy and reassuring smile.

Y/N: And I will end you soooooo tell me who are your associate.

The cook then with tears in his eyes nodded slowly and starts to tell Y/N the description of the one who threaten him and his family.

[Present time]

Y/N: He had a stomach ache.

Spike: Okay......

Y/N: I'll go see the party.

Y/N then exits the kitchen and saw Fluttershy with Twilight while Rarity in her Grand Galloping Gala dress and and constantly keeping any pony in a 1 mile radius and Applejack having trouble with the food and he decides to go to Applejack while listening to Twilight and Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Sorry I'm late. I had to finish taking care of a patient first.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, you and your tender loving care of little animals. I just know Princess Celestia is gonna love that about you. I mean, I hope she will... I mean, of course she will!

Fluttershy: Wow, Twilight. I thought I was the only one who got nervous at social gatherings.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, it's not that. I just want the princess to approve of my friends.

Fluttershy: But she's met us all before.

Twilight Sparkle: And read about you in my letters. But this is the first time she's spent any real time with you. I want everypony to make a good impression.

Fluttershy: Well, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Besides, it's just a casual get-together, right?

Rarity: Don't touch me! Watch the dress! Careful, you're gonna spill that on me! Oh, oh, that looks delicious. What is it? Oh, does it stain?! Keep it away from me!

Fluttershy: Or... perhaps not that casual.

Applejack: Uh... which is the salad and which is the appetizer again? And which am I supposed to eat first? Oh, never mind. I'm not hungry.

Fluttershy: It's okay, Twilight. So our friends' manners aren't perfect. I doubt the princess will even notice.

Then they saw Pinkie Pie doing what i can only describe as expert acrobatics and mix which sugar rush then she saw a chocolate fountain then dives her head in to it and when she exits it harden at her face and she eats her way out then she dash to the princess's table where was Celestia eating her cupcake but suddenly Pinkie Pie appeared right in front of her.

Pinkie Pie: You gonna eat that?!

Pinkie then proceed to eat every cupcake in front of celestia munching away without a care in the world Mr and Mrs cake saw this and gasp in horror and proceed to yank Pinkie of the table.