Hellish Adventur

It was a normal day in ponyville where everypony is doing their daily routine Fluttershy is taking care of her animals Applejack harvesting some apps at their orchard Rainbow Dash sleeping at a cloud near ponyville Pinkie Pie baking pastries at sugar cube corner Rarity refining a few of her fashion clothes and Twilight continuing her daily studies and now we see a peculiar stallion drinking a mug of coffee at the dinner table inside his house while reading the newspaper after finishing his coffee he then goes outside to water his plants but suddenly he was stopped by a familiar filly.

Scootaloo: Hey Y/N do you have anything that can get ourselves some cutie marks?

Y/N noticing the three little fillies you just smiled and finish watering the plants and said.

Y/N: Hmmmmm what are the things you like or good at?

Sweetie belle: I'm good at singing but i haven't get my cutie mark of singing yet.

Y/N: Oh have you asked the others about this?

Apple Bloom: Yes they told us about have they got their cutie marks.

Scootaloo: now that you mention did how did you get your cutie mark? It looks awesome!

Y/N: Well it all started a-

Y/N then felt an ominous aura turns around to see a tall figure wearing a  cloak that also covered its face and he get an unsecured feel his happy demeanor quickly diminish and turns back to the fillies.

Y/N: Hey why don't you ask Twilight to have your class have a tour at the Canterlot garden.

Apple Bloom: That's a great idea!

Sweetie Bell: We could get our cutie marks on landscaping or gardening!

Scootaloo: Let's go girls! Thanks Y/N!

The three fillies ran off to the distance away from Y/N's house, Y/N seeing them far away now turns to face the cloak figure only to hear a familiar feminine voice.

Red Heart: [giggles] Cute aren't they.

Y/N: It's been a while, let's get inside before anypony notice you.

Red Heart agreeing to this entered     Y/N's house and she sits on one of the sofa and removed her cloak and Y/N sitting on the opposite side of the room with a blank expression.

Y/N: Any news?

Red Heart: Nothing major but there is one though Tartarus.

Y/N: What of it?

Red Heart: Apparently a vampony stallion named Blood Bone is going around uniting the vampony houses and rumor has it that once he does difference to invade the surface.

Y/N: That's gonna be a problem.

Red Heart: Yes yes it does are you gonna intervene?

Y/N: What's in it to you?

Red Heart: [giggles] Oh Y/N information is my specialty if it just so happens that a teacher ask me about you, I will know the answer.

Y/N what's a small bottle at the table in front of her Red Heart then inspect the small bottle opening the lid and smelling the substance.

Red Heart: A bottle of phoenix tear who's your supplier?

Y/N didn't answer Red Heart's response was a disappointed sigh and just hide the small bottle between her "assets" and proceeds to stand up and head for the door and putting her cloak back on.

Y/N: What's his personality?

Red Heart: Prideful,self entitled, a piece of shit those were the words of my informant.