Fall Weather Friends

We see Rainbow Dash doing warm ups in front of Y/N, Twilight, Spike and Applejack.

Rainbow Dash: [grunt]

Twilight Sparkle: So you two are doing what, now?

Applejack: An Iron—

Rainbow Dash: Iron Pony competition.

Applejack: See, we've set up a bunch of events to decide which one of us is-

Rainbow Dash: The most athletic pony ever! [grunt]

Twilight Sparkle: And were here to...?

Rainbow Dash: [grunt] I don't know. Why are they here?

Applejack: To be our judge and keep score.

Rainbow Dash: Right, heh. Somepony's gotta record my awesomeness for the history books. [grunt]

Y/N: You know if you want a real obstacle course you could have asked me to make one.

Spike: Y/N there not preparing for war.

We now see Applejack and Rainbow Dash setting up a few barrels for the obstacle course.

Spike: Hello everypony, and welcome to the first annual Iron Pony competition!

Twilight Sparkle: Um Spike who are you talking to?

Spike: Um... uh, them!

The rest of the mane 6 are now arriving ot see the event.

Spike: Let the games begin!

[cheer]

Twilight Sparkle: Ready. Set. Go!

Applejack starts running and easily maneuvering through the barrels until she bump into one but regardless she finished the obstacle course.

Applejack: [gasp] Dagnabbit.

Twilight Sparkle: Time, Spike?

Spike: 17 seconds.

Applejack: You're kiddin'! That breaks my record from last year's rodeo.

Y/N: But she hit one of the barrels so that's a five second penalty sorry Applejack.

Applejack: [sigh] Nuts and chews! Still, that's twenty-two seconds. Not too shabby. Hey, don't be nervous. Remember, it's all in good fun. Now git on up there.

Twilight Sparkle: Ready. Set. Go!

Rainbow Dash then run through the obstacle course without a problem and leaving a rainbow streak behind her.

Applejack: Woo! That was some fancy hoofwork there, Rainbow!

Rainbow Dash: Thanks, but I [pant] couldn't have been as fast as you.

Applejack: What was the time on that, Spike?

Spike: 18 seconds!

Y/N: And with no bumps this time congrats Rainbow!

Applejack: 18 seconds. Rainbow, are you sure you're not secretly a rodeo pony?

Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow Dash wins the barrel lead!

Twilight raises Rainbow Dash hoof while Fluttershy put an apple shape plate with a number one on it

Rainbow Dash: Oh, I can't believe I won.

Applejack: Yeah, well, don't you go gettin' used to it.

The next game is the strength tester Rainbow Dash turn around and buck the target and the m meter reaches the bell and made a dig and the crowd cheers.