Hellish Battle part 1

Previously on My Little Pony Reincarnation.

Y/N: Any news?

Red Heart: Apparently a vampony stallion named Blood Bone is going around uniting the vampony houses and rumor has it that once he does difference to invade the surface.

Y/N: Your a vampony.

???: You don't seem surprise.

Y/N: Who are you and what do you want?

???: My name is Steve Steve Ashes from house Ashes.

Steve Ashes: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: What is it?

Steve Ashes: Are you still a pony?

Y/N was silent for a few moments and he smiled.

Y/N: Yes well not entirely.

Vampony guard: Sir Steve welcome home to Castle Ashes and who might this be?

Steve Ashes: This is Y/N I was ordered by my cousin to bring him to her.

Crimson Ashes: [sigh] Y/N L/N.

Y/N: Crimson Ashes.

Crimson Ashes: I'm going to be honest with you i need your help.

Y/N: Whoever this it didn't face me yet
and whoever it is i will kill it.

______________________________________

(Present time)

Ass Y/N walking at the halls of the castle and admiring the decorations and the architecture of the castle until he came across a balcony and he was meat by the view of the terrain of Tartarus he then took off his cap and mask he then take a breath while the breeze make his mane flow.

Y/N: [thought] The air is as terrible as I remember.

Y/N setting aside Crimson's goals and the thought of the possible outcome if Blood Bone successfully unites all of vampirickind and wage war at equestria and the other kingdoms will result into massive casualties on both sides because unlike Blood Bone the other heads of the houses are waiting for Nightmare Moon's return which just so happened was defeated months prior so it is his best interest to aid them in the war.

Y/N: I know you're there Mason.

Mason: I miss the time when I can still sneak up on you.

Y/N: Times have changed and we must adapt to it and why are you here?

Mason: It just so happened that there was an accident at the gates of hell and I was sent to investigate then I discovered that there is a self entitled brat have plans to invade.

Y/N: I got this you can leave now.

Mason: So are you trying to woo the vampony who turn me into hostage ago when we visited here.

Y/N didn't respond to him and is visibly irritated by his comment.

Mason: You know ever since she was gone you push me anything that is female that is attracted to you and ignore their feelings that hurts you know.

Y/N: And what if i am. And what do you care.

Mason: Since we were friends!

Y/N: And when was that!

Mason: Since you save me and earn my respect. You're not the only one that misses her.

There was a moment of silence and Y/N shed a tear on that moment as if a part of the weight on his shoulder was lifted and they both calm down.