This is the Ipad

This is the Ipad.

This is the laptop

This is the laptop.

This is the smart phone

This is the smart watch

You was gulping hard when he bought all this for you. You almost faint when you hear the total. But your father just happy to pay for you. He choose everything for you.

Y/N : Let's go home. I'm tired.

You wrote and showed him.

Dad : You're tired? Want me to carry you?

He ask worriedly. You giggled look at him. You shake your head and drag him away. You guys arrive home. The guards help to carry your stuff to your room. You keep all that things and take a shower.

After that, you go downstairs. You want to watch the television but you saw your father there. He was doing some work on his tab. You want to take a sit at single couch but he pat his side. You walk slowly and sit beside him.

Dae : Wanna watch movie?

You nod. He let you to choose the movie. You watching cartoon. Your father also watching it.

Dad : You're already a teenager but still watching cartoon. Like Jungkook.

He said with a warm smile. You scoot down a bit to lie down but your father pull you and make you rest your head in his embrace.

Dad : You can sleep if you want.

You look at him. You was thinking about his injure chest.

Dad : I was fine. This is not the first time i get shot. You resting on my chest won't hurt me at all. In fact, it makes me very happy.

He slowly take you into his embrace. Both of you watching the television when you slowly drowsy to sleep.

BTS : We're home.

They said in unison but in weak tone.

Jungkook : Y/N ?

Dad : Sshhh....She's sleeping.

They sit at the couch gently and look at you.

Dad : Did you guys found Dakho?

Namjoon : Not yet, dad. I think he already flew to overseas.

Dad : I didn't care if he hurt me but i can't if he hurt Y/N. I can't even if he mention her name.

He said while caress your hair.

Suga : She have us, dad.

Hobi : Dad, what island that Dakho mention about?

Dad : It's a island that i bought long time ago. When your mom still pregnant of Y/N. I want to make suprised for Y/N first birthday but i can't...

Jungkook : But you can give that island to her now. She will turn 18 soon.

Dad : There something that you guys need to know about your sister.

Taehyung : What is it?

Your father let out big sighed.

Dad : When your sister turn 18, she will have to decide either to stay here with us or not.

Jimin : What do you mean?

Dad : Hye Lin told me that she and your mom have an agreement that have been witness by two lawyer. When Y/N turn 18, that lawyer will come and meet her to ask her either she want to stay with us or she want to stay by herself.

Jin : By herself?

Dad : Your mother already prepare everything for her if she want to stay alone. Including an business. I scare that everything that happen will make she leave us.

Hobi : You mean we need to do whatever we can to make she stay?

Your dad nod.

Jin : But dad, you're still her legal guardian, right?

Dad : But don't forget what i did to survive my life. Your mom will use all that to against me.

Suga : Why didn't you told us about this?

Dad : Because i trying to find a way to make it didn't happen. But now i know your sister can't be buy with money. And i was so proud about that. She and your mom never bow their head for money.

He said and he caress your hair gently. Your brothers look at your sleeping figure. They can't process everything. They was happy that you coming back to them but at the other hand, they was sad because you will leave soon.