◉CHAPTER-22◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Rajat and Ishani both snapped their head only to see Ved standing with questionable eyes taking the support of Ahaan..

"What happened??".. He asked Ishani in a low tone as she shook her head negatively which was making him more confused..

"Papa!!.. When did you come??".. Ignoring the topic he asked smilingly but Rajat didn't pay attention and only glared at him..

Understanding the situation Ahaan gestured Ishani to hold Ved as she did the same and then he went near Rajat..

"Come uncle.. I've many things to show you??".. Holding him he winked at Ishani secretly..

"No, I don't want to see anything!!".. Rajat said sternly..

"Areeyy, come na uncle!!".. He started dragging him then took him to another place leaving a confused Ved and a relieved Ishani..

◉✦◉

"Leave me!!".. An angry Rajat shouted at the top of his voice..

"Areeyy, uncle ji!!.. Kiyun unke sukhi Jeevan mein apni tang adani hai aapko?? (Why are you poking your nose in their happy life).. Let them lead a happy life na!!.. Look at them, they're gorgeous!!".. Ahaan pointed at VAni who were busy in loving and caring eachother..

"Because they're ruining my image".. He gritted his teeth..

"Us image ko dibbe mein dal ke ganga mein bahado, bhai (Pack your image in a small box and let them float in the Ganges)!!.. Om Namah Gangey!!.. Uncle ki dubti image ka dhyan rakhiye!!" (Ganga Mata, please look after uncle's drowning image).. He dramatically stated offering prayers to God..

"Shut up you fool!!".. Rajat warned..

"Areeyy, Uncle Ji!!.. I'm not fool but you're the one.. Look at your age first!!.. Is umar mein haddi waddi tut gyi to judna mushkil ho jayega.. Isse achcha ghar jaiye aur aunty ke hat ka mast mango lassi pijiye aur thanda thanda ho jaiye" (If your bones break at this age then it'll be impossible to join them again.. So go home and be cool by drinking home made mango lassi).. Ahaan teased placing his hand on his shoulder..

"What do you mean??".. Rajat raised his eyebrows as he smirked..

"Yehi ki apka samay kharab chal raha hai.. kabh kya ho jaye kya pata!!" (Your time isn't going well).. Giving him a teasing look Ahaan looked at the sky in a manner to show him the heaven and then left the place..

◉✦◉

"What were you talking so long with papa, Ahaan??".. Ved asked thinking a bit..

"Nothing bro!!.. I was trying to make him understand that don't roam here and there at this age".. Ahaan stated while smirking..

"You won't change ever!!".. He huffed..

◉✦◉

Ishani settled her husband on the bed holding him.. Ved took a deep breath and placed his head on the headboard..

"You take rest.. I'm coming with your lunch".. She added as he nodded with a soft smile..

◉✦◉

Ishani took a morsel in her hand and made him eat which he gulped down smilingly..

"Ishu, Now I'm feeling little better.. Why you're not again joining your classes??".. Ved asked out suddenly which grabbed her attention..

Ishani became nervous thinking what to answer him..

"A__Actually__I__".. She stammered badly as words weren't forming in her mouth which grew more confusion in his mind..

"I'll not until you're becoming completely fine.. Now don't talk and sleep".. Saying so, she got up feeding him the last morsel smilingly..

Then making him lay on the bed she switched off the lights and went..

◉✦◉

Ved was completely fine now and Ishani started her sessions again as he was insisting her again and again but a hidden fear was grabbing her mind which she was unable to ignore..

After coming home from the classes Ishani went to the kitchen to make something special for Ved.. She was too much engrossed in cooking while humming a song.. Suddenly two arms wrapped around her waist as she became shocked and was going to scream when the man placed her palm on her mouth with a stunned expression..

"It's me only, your Ved!!.. Why you're shouting??".. He asked confusingly as she pouted her face cutely..

Ved giggled on her reaction and then pecked on her cheek..

"Why are you buttering me up??.. Do you need something??".. She frowned as he shook his head smilingly..

"You were telling me, I always come late from office so I thought to give you surprise today.. Moreover, there's none at home today.. So, what about a surprise, special dinner date with me!!.. I've never gone for a date before marriage so, now I'm wanting to do everything with you".. Ved added excitedly which brought her laughter..

"Why are you laughing??".. He puffed his cheeks cutely turning his face..

"Maybe this is your new lesson from Ahaan Bhai.. Am I right??".. She giggled more and finally bursted out in laughing..

"Okay, fine!!.. No need to do anything!!".. He glared a little and was about to go but she stopped him..

"Thank you for this lovely moment, Ved!!".. Ishani smiled shyly and hugged her tightly with so much possessiveness as he hugged back smilingly..

◉✦◉

Ved arranged all the decorations and Ishani cooked his favourite foods.. Then the couple took two chairs opposite to each other at the terrace.. Happy smiles were adorning in both of their faces..

Ved served her the food and took some in his plate.. Both started talking about their school life and college life..

Both completed their dinner and stood at the swing of the terrace holding each other while passing sweetest smile to each other..

"Thank you Ved, thank you for coming into my life.. After our marriage, I thought my husband would give me only orders and I would have to complete them like a robot without changing a single word.. He would treat me just like mere girl in his life.. I was so scared with the marriage and all, Ved but everything has gone opposite.. Here, I feel like a princess and you!!.. You're my life.. I love you till eternity!!".. She expressed her feelings with happy tears in her eyes..

Lifting the hand Ved wiped the tears and cupping her face he continued..

"You're the princess!!.. Princess of my heart!!".. He stated pecking on her forehead lovingly..

Suddenly, the door bell ranged which broke their trance..

◉✦◉