◉CHAPTER-10◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"There they're!!".. Bhavna said to her husband pointing towards her son and daughter-in-law..

VAni came near them and touched their feet..

"Happy Holi Aai, Baba!!".. Ved greeted smilingly..

Bhavna applied some colours on their forehead..

"Ishani, Now it's your turn!!".. Bhavna advised as she took the plate full of colours in her hand.. Then taking a pinch of red colour she applied it on his forehead..

A smile was adorning on her face as well as his.. Ved also put his hand in the plate and then applied on her cheeks with his rough palm making her red in every sense.. Her cheeks were burnt as she gave him her bestest smile..

"Aai, I'm coming after sometime!!".. She excused herself and ran from there holding her heart which was beating rapidly feeling his touch on her skin.. Goosebumps were running through her veins..

◉✦◉

"Why am I feeling this??".. She asked to herself while smiling..

"Because you're in love!!".. A cheerful voice came from back which made her confused as she immediately turned and came to see Nidhi who was giving her a mischievous smile..

"Nidhi??.. You're here??.. Means how??".. Ishani asked confusingly then without wasting a single second she hugged her..

"Can't I come to my best friend's house??".. She frowned.

"I didn't mean like that".. Ishani sighed.. "My sweetest and cutest jiju has invited me here!!".. Nidhi added as she became confused..

"B__But how did he come to know about you and your existence??".. She questioned..

"After all he loves you so much darling!!".. Nidhi bursted out in laugh as she falsely glared while hiding her blush..

"Areee!!.. I'm serious!!.. Didn't you notice in his eyes??.. He is madly in love with you but is scaring a bit to admit it.. Maybe he's thinking you'll be feeling uncomfortable after his confession and will end up talking with him because you're an introvert person".. She cleared all the doubts as she hummed in response thinking deeply about his behaviour..

"T__Then what to do??".. Ishani asked curiously..

"Looking like someone is too much impatient to hear his confession".. She teased again as she gave her a fake glare..

"Tell na!!".. Ishani requested as she hit her forehead..

"Aree baba, simple!!.. Make him realise that you're also in love with him and you're also feeling something for him like he does!!".. Nidhi instructed as she nodded her head with a soft smile and went..

◉✦◉

"Hey bro!!".. Ahaan called from little bit away but Ved was too much engrossed in talking with others that's why he didn't notice..

He took some steps forward while calling him again and again but collided with a girl and with that the girl was about to fall but he hurriedly caught her in his arms tightly.. Ahaan lost in her dreams where their wedding was happening and with that they both were holding ten babies in their hands of them..

"Kanon se andha aur ankhon se behera kahika!! (Blind with ears and deaf with eyes)".. The girl who was none other than Nidhi gritted her teeth angrily which brought him back to his senses..

"Madam Ji, apke shabd idhar udhar ho rahe hai!! (Your words are going in wrong)".. He joked while looking at her dreamily..

"What I told was exactly right!!.. If you've eyes and ears in proper places then you could see easily that I was coming from there and you wouldn't collide with me!!.. Chamgadar!!".. She mocked..

"Aree oh chamkadar ki biwi!!.. If I'm saying nothing to you that means I love you!!.. Don't underestimate me!!".. He lifted his collar while praising himself..

"What??.. You love me??.. That too ek jhatke mein??.. Huh, I know very well about these types of guys!!".. Nidhi put her hands on her waist while glaring at him..

"Would be Mrs. Ahaan Joshi!!.. Love can happen at anytime, at any place with anyone!!".. He went closer to her and looked at her face dreamily imagining their wedding night..

"Have you ever shown your face in mirror??.. Papeete ke upar kharbuza latka hai!!!!".. She mimicked while lifting her index and middle finger..

"Chammak challo!!.. Don't go behind my looks just see my heart and if I stand infront of all removing my kurta then whole Mumbai Ki Goriya will die over me!!!!".. He caressed his front hairs in style ..

"That's why you're single till now!!".. Nidhi bursted out while laughing..

"I didn't give them importance!!".. Ahaan replied with a style..

They continued their fighting while VAni noticed them both fighting and ran towards them.. Their fighting which irritated them..

"Stop it now, You both!!".. Ved shouted being frustrated..

Ahaan and Nidhi looked at him and kept their mouth shout and went from there while glaring at eachother..

"I'm sorry from Ahaan!!".. Ved told turning towards Ishani..

"I'm sorry too from Nidhi.. She behaves like a kid always!!".. She sighed..

"Ahaan too!!".. He huffed..

"A__Actually Ved Ji, I mean__I__I think__".. She stammered badly while asking him about his feelings..

Sensing her uneasiness and confused he smiled a little in his mind..

"If you're having problem then don't proceed.. Tell me when you'll feel comfortable".. Ved uttered smilingly placing his hands on her shoulders and left making her blushing mess..

◉✦◉