Old Friend

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail. I'm just kidding. When is it ever a normal day in Fairy Tail. Today was weird. It was strangely quiet. Not a single fight has started... Give it a minute...

"Yo! We're back!!!!!!!!" Natsu yelled kicking the door open.

"Welcome back!" Majority called back.

"No buddy cares Flaming a$$." Gajeel said only to get elbowed in the stomach by Levy.

Lucy headed to the bar happily. For the first time in infinity amount of years, team Natsu didn't blow anything up! She has managed to get the next 2 months rent. "Hello Mira. Can I get a small snack? I'm heading out soon to train." She said with a smile.

Mirajane smiled. How could she not? The light of Fairy Tail was happy and that made everyone happy. Her happiness was easy to spread like wildfire. "Of course. But make sure you spend time with your girlfriend a little as I make the snack." Mira said.

Lucy turned to see her girlfriend chugging booze. Cana had left on a mission before Lucy. Lucy ran over taking advantage of the distracted Cana for a little teasing. Lucy gave her a small peck on the cheek. Cana nearly spitted her drink. "You seem to love beer more then me..."

"Never!" Cana said setting the barrel down and pulling Lucy closer. They were about to kiss when...

"LISTEN UP BRATS! AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE NEEDS HELP!! CAN LAXUS AND HIS TEAM, TEAM NATSU, STRATUSS SIBLINGS, CANA, AND GILDARTS MEET ME IN MY OFFICE!"  Master Makarov yelled scaring them.

Cana sighed, scoped up Lucy carried her up there. Gildarts looked at this then looked away. He decided not to kill Lucy... Yet... Everyone was up in the tiny office where the saw an old man there.

"Since T'was I who requested I will put this short and simple. I am form another world. The name is earth. One half is muggles. Non-magic folk. The other half is witches and wizards. I teach Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. An evil wizard has returned, the government won't believe so I want you guys to protect the school as transfer students of Fairy Tail academy. Do you understand?"

They all said yes. "Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"We faced a lot worse and a lot weirder." Lucy said still in Cana's arms.

"Me and Mavis will the headmasters. Laxus, Elfman, and Gildarts will be teachers because of their size. But Cana is a teacher because of her drinking habits." Master Makarov said. "Tomorrow the students will leave. Gajeel, Juvia, and Levy will join you. The teachers at a later date."

The next day Lucy woke to Cana being there arms wrapped around her. She smiled happily. Then frown, because they'll be teacher and student, they won't be able to date. "Cana wake up I have to leave soon." She whispered.

"Good morning beautiful." Cana said waking happily.

Lucy quickly packed her stuff and brought her keys and whip. She was really happy and excited for this mission, but also didn't want to go. But people needed her help and she wasn't going to let them down. Before she left she gave Cana a soft kiss on the lips. It'll be a while before they could go back to normal...

She ran there with bag of things that looked like a backpack. "Sorry I'm late!" She said once she arrived.

"Not at all. It is still early in the morning." Dumbledore said. "Now grab and don't let go til I saw so."

Master Makarov shouted, "Don't Destroy Anything!" Natsu laughed and they were gone.