~The Things We Do~

!TW Warning!

3rd Person POV:

Shigaraki stood up and turned his back to his hostage. In the split second of doing so, the white-haired teen instantly stood up, breaking straight through the door. With his quick thinking, he was able to avoid everyone in the room, successfully exiting. It took a couple of seconds for the villains to register what had happened. Shigaraki, not moving from the spot he was at, sighed.

"There's no way we're losing another one. I have had enough with having to chase after people, kill him," Nobody moved a muscle until Shigaraki turned and faced them with an insane look on his face.

"What are you waiting for?"

-

Once again, Touya was forced to run for his life. He was getting tired of it. Truthfully, he hoped this was all a bad dream, that none of this was really happening. Never has he wanted to return to the Commission. He still doesn't, but at least there, he was given proper nutrition and a place to sleep. Once he knew he was far enough away from the villains, he rested alongside an abandoned building. 

As he took off the ropes from his wrists, Touya could feel the blood oozing out from the severity of the burns he received. He took a deep breath and sat against the wall. He knew that this was a reality he now had to live in, but did he really want to go through this? 

He hit his head against the wall a few times until blood came running down his face. He stared up into the starry night, wishing that life would take him away from all the pain and misery. 

He started to contemplate what had happened to him the past couple of days and tried to decipher the fuzzy memories he had of a black-haired male with scars along his body. The memories seemed so familiar and close, yet so far away. He soon fell asleep...

The noises around Touya woke him up instantly. As his vision cleared, the sight startled him. There he was, in the middle of a cold battle between the villains he encountered the night before, and the heroes he previously ran away from. 

"One more step towards him, and I'll kill him, and all of you!"

"Back down, Shigaraki, there's no way you'll win this fight! Admit defeat now, or you'll face even greater consequences," He could recognize that voice from anywhere. 

Touya glanced up, and turned his head, and sure enough, there he was. Endeavor himself. The person he used to call his father. The hero soon realized the white-haired boy was awake, and looked him in his eyes. 

Touya POV:

When he met my gaze, I'm not sure what he saw when he looked into my eyes. All I could see in his was hatred. I didn't realize I would be seeing him so soon after the accident. I understood that in his time, at least a decade has passed, but for me, it was all too soon. The hell I went through in his household, the hell I went through in the Commission, and now- it was too much for me to bear. 

I look directly to my side and see a piece of glass that's been broken off from a bottle. I slowly pick it up and stood, still looking at it in my hand. I bring it up to my neck, and swiftly slash it, unaware of the pain that came along with it. 

"No don't do it-"

I felt myself falling to the ground, my vision getting blurry. I saw a pool of blood surrounding my body. I glanced at my hand and saw purple scars covering them. I look up at my father who was kneeling beside me, mouthing words I could not hear. I felt myself slowly slipping away from reality into an eternal abyss... 

I opened my eyes, waking up to the sounds of birds chirping. I slowly sat up in my bed and started looking around the room I was placed in. It had a simple old-fashioned window with the bed lined up against it, the sun blaring in through the curtains. It also had a small dresser, wardrobe, and a desk.

"Welcome back, how are you feeling?"

I turn my head to the door on the other side of the room and saw a red-haired woman in the doorway wearing a white lab coat and holding a clipboard.

"You weren't injured severely, but your classmates reported that when you were hit, you disappeared, but came back a couple of seconds later," she walked towards me, placing her hand on my forehead, then writing some things down on her clipboard. The memories of the heroes and villains suddenly flooded back into my head.

"Disappeared? How am I alive?" I ask her. She looked up from her clipboard and tilted her head to the side with confusion.

"Touya, are you sure you're okay? You seem physically fine to me, aside from a couple of splinters I found on your fingertips," I turn my head back down and stare at myself. Was it all a dream? Or was it a glimpse of the future?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~This Series is Officially Over~

Thank you so much for sticking through with this, and I hope you enjoyed

I know this may not be an ending that you would have wanted to see, but I was losing motivation on this book, so I wanted to make sure this book gets completed

I strongly recommend checking out some of the other books that I have written

If you enjoyed reading this, please consider a new book that I have started to write called 

"I'm Sorry"

I am caught up on the Manga of My Hero Academia, so I know this book isn't the exact interpretation of what happened to Touya Todoroki Canonly.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed, please leave your comments below, as they motivate me to continue writing :)