"Shoto..?"

Touya Todoroki POV~

"Hey kid why don't you tell us your name-" The yellow-haired hero took a step forward towards me.

"Don't touch me or come towards me, you hero scum!" I yell. I quickly get off the bed and stand on the opposite of the three of them. As soon as those words went out of my mouth, their expressions changed completely. A mix of confusion and shock. It was pretty pathetic of them if they really think every single person on this planet thinks the world of them or whatever. I guess no one has said something like this to them before. Great, I'm the first.

"Hey kid, how about you sit back down so we explain everything to you." The raven-haired man said. I glared at him, not making a move. The door was on their side of the room, so it'll be hard to escape from there, but the window was on my side. I look at the window with the corner of my eye, still making sure they were in my sight of vision. By the looks of it, we were on maybe- the 15th floor? I'm not sure-

Suddenly the door opens, I quickly turn to see a woman with dark blue hair, with a very- revealing outfit. But before I could do anything, pink smoke filled the room and I started to feel tired. I guess it has something to do with her quirk, which is just great. They'll probably put some restraints on me or something now that they know my opinion on this hero society, or at least they can guess how I feel about it. I feel the world start to spin in a circle, everything getting more and more blurry. I might myself from closing my eyes, but my legs were already giving in, and the last thing I felt was hitting the hard stone floor.

No One POV~

"So, who's the kid, he doesn't look too good." The pro hero Midnight asked, or Nemuri Kayama. She put her sleeve back on and faced the three adults.

"Hizashi and Shota encountered him yesterday night while on patrol, and believe me, his condition was much worse than this. He was covered in bruises, burns, and cuts." Replied Recovery Girl as she tried to place the passed-out boy back onto the bed.

"Mmm, do you guys know his name? And with the things I heard going on here, is it really okay for you just to put him back onto the bed again?' She asked as she joined Recovery Girl putting the boy back onto the bed, covering him with a blanket.

"We don't know anything about him, there was no information we encountered when we searched him. It's like he doesn't exist." Said Aizawa with a troubled, skeptical voice. "There's something fishy here for sure. I mean, a random kid won't just insult a hero to their face. Not just a hero, 3 at the same time."

"Who knows, maybe he had a bad experience with a specific hero or something." Said Hizashi.

"That doesn't make things any easier. We need to persuade him to trust us, which obviously won't be done in a day." Replied Aizawa.

The four heroes sat on the couch in the office and continued to discuss what they should do with the boy. There was a tugging in their hearts that there was something off about him, but they tried not to talk about it or mention it. Well everyone except Eraserhead. He had no problem in stating what he thought, which in this case he said that the boy might be part of something much bigger, maybe even the league, but the rest of the heroes quickly shut down that topic and possibility, but it was obvious that the boy was hiding a lot of stuff.

Touya Todoroki POV~

I slowly felt myself flutter my eyes open, at first I had no idea what was going on, but then the memories started to flood back to me. If I wanted to escape, then I had to be extra careful, now that there was another pro hero in the room, not to mention she had a strong quirk and that he didn't know the quirks of the yellow and black-haired men. Who knows, maybe they were capable of killing him at the spot.

I slowly stood up, and eyed the door, then looked at the heroes sitting at the couch, meeting eyes with the tired man, staring bullets into me. Before anyone could do or say anything, I bolted out the door. I started running through the halls with a bunch of doors. I looked through the windows and saw people inside them. I looked straight ahead of me, and that's when I realized that I was in a goddamn school, and with my luck, it was probably that hero school everyone was talking about that opened not too long ago.

"Excuse me for the interruption but this is an emergency of sorts. We need all heroes and staff in the building to look for a 15-year-old boy with white hair with a couple of red streaks going through their hair. Students, if you see him do not engage, I repeat. Do. Not. Engage. If you see him try and get him to one of the adults. Sorry for the interruption once more."

I mentally curse to myself. Not only did they go on the PA system and announce it to the entire school, to everyone, I'm fucking 14, not 15. And as if that wasn't bad enough, another bell rung, which I guess meant that everyone was to report to their next class. I need to get the hell out of here before they kill me.

I start to run even faster, but these stupid "heroes-in-training" were already out of their classes, and all eyes were on me. I could feel their fear towards me, or just their confusion. I run through the halls going in different directions to avoid running into anyone. I look back to see if there were any heroes coming after me, but instead I run into something, or rather someone, and fall to the ground backward.

"OI, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, EXTRA!" I look up to see an angry blond Pomeranian yelling at me. Next to him was this red-haired dude who looks like he uses the entire bottle of gel every morning, a pink alien, Pikachu-? and a guy with cursed-looking elbows. There were already people gathering around us. I quickly stood up and glared at him.

"Get the hell out of my way, you wanna-be-hero." That obviously set him off. I could practically see the steam fumes coming out of him. If it weren't for the situation and the time I had, I'd cremate him.

"WANNABE HERO?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE-" He was about to do who knows what, but the red head stopped him.

"Hey man, calm down. And aren't we all wannabe heroes really? Like we want to become-"

"There, there he is!" I look back to see the same black haired man running towards me along with the yellow haired hero behind him. I turn back around towards the UA brats and push them aside, but apparently, the redhead had a quirk that was able to make him like a rock.

"Sorry bro, but we can't let you go!" He said apologetically. What an asshole.

"Believe me, I wasn't in the mood for fighting." I said, activating my quirk "But I guess I'll have to." My hands were now on fire, and so we're going to be the UA brats if they didn't let me through. But then, my fire started dying out.

"What the heck-" I say, then suddenly, a grey scarf wraps around me, and I see the black haired man, who I recognized as

"Eraserhead," I say in a cold tone. So I guess it was true then, the rumors. He possessed the ability to erase other people's quirks. The commission would've found that very useful.

"You're coming with us," He said pissed off. He wasn't going to let me out of this scarf anytime soon I guess.

"Hey what's going on here." I turn towards the monotoned voice and I see....

"Shoto...?"

------------------------------------------------------