"You're Really Him, Aren't You?"

No One POV~

The mysterious white-haired boy turned to face the other male.

"Shoto...?" He said with a hint of confusion in his voice, which also left everyone else silent, each of them wondering what the hell is going on.

Todoroki tilted his head in confusion for a second, studying the boy who was now wrapped in his teacher's scarf. He didn't know the boy, is what he told himself, but yet there was something in him telling him to look closer.

"Shoto, why the hell are you so big?! And what's up with the big ass scar on your head." Everyone turned towards the guy speaking bluntly through the scarf and stared in disbelief. They were all wondering the same thing: "What is this guy's problem." Well, to tell the truth, everything. Then, suddenly, the heterochronic boy gasped quietly in disbelief.

"Touya...?" He said quietly, but loud enough for the people in his class to hear, along with his teacher.

"Yeah, no shit. Now, what the hell have you been eating, huh? So you have a better quirk than me, and now you're taller too? What the heck." The boy spat out, rolling his eyes, but then focusing back on Shoto.

"But for real, why the hell are you so big?" He asked

"The real question is, how the hell are you alive?!" The hallway was dead silent now. Todoroki wasn't one to emit his emotions, in fact, no one has ever really seen him truly express himself. And now, seeing him on the verge of tears and having a sense full of uneasiness in his voice, brought everyone around him to feel that as well.

"Alive?" The sarcastic tone in Touya's voice brought everyone back to reality.

"Icyhot, what the hell is going on?!" Bakugo barked. He might seem pissed off at the moment, which he is, but even he is beginning to feel the slightest bit creeped out.

"Icyhot? That's fun-"

"Okay, everyone shut up." Honestly, Aizawa wasn't getting any of this, and it was hurting him, physically, and mentally. He had enough of this nonsense.

"I'm going to take Todoroki and- Touya, aside and talk to them. There's a lot we need to 

discuss-"

"In your dreams hero!" Touya spat out, but was instantly knocked out, thanks to the pro hero midnight. The heroes in training knew not to breathe the pink smoke in, unlike their new companion, who now goes by the name of Touya.

"So.... what do we do with him?" Kaminari asks as Midnight walked towards them. To tell the truth, not even the heroes knew, and obviously Shoto didn't have any idea what to do either.

"I'll get him to the common rooms and be there when he wakes up. I doubt there would be any other classes today, so take a day off, just this once. And as I was saying before, Todoroki, we need to talk about this." Aizawa said carefully. He didn't know how long this mysterious boy would be asleep for, but something in him was telling him that it won't be long til he wakes up.

So, all of class 1A decided to go back to the dorms and each of them going to their separate room, giving their classmate and teacher a chance to talk with each other in private. Eraserhead lays the white haired boy on the couch closest to the kitchen dorm's, while Shoto and Eraserhead sit across from him.

"So, mind explaining? Let's start off by who he is- Touya was it?" Aizawa looked at the teen, his eyes looking at the floor. It was clear there was something off about him.

"Todoroki?"

"I can't tell you." He mumbled quietly, but tired hero was able to hear him anyway.

"What do you mean? You can, and I don't want to make it seem like I'm going to do anything to you if you don't, but know that you will have to."