~Two Choices~

Touya POV:

I blinked a few times.

"Who's Dabi?" I say, with genuine confusion. I'm pretty sure she mentioned them once or twice, but I still had no idea who that was.

"Now Toga, don't do anything rash, we still don't know what exactly he's capable of," the purple fog says "but who exactly are you?" I smile broadly and look straight into (his?) yellow dart-looking eyes.

"Touya," There's no point in hiding my name from people who've never heard of me and never will, so why try?

"Well, Touya, what is your opinion on the current hero society?" I'm not sure if crusty was testing me or not, but at this point, I just wanted to go die in a hole.

"I think it's stupid, the whole thing. Heroes do close to nothing, and we have to do everything else for them. I mean, if you already have heroes being legal, why not make them do everything without limits, right? It might sound dumb, stupid even, giving them unlimited power, but if you think about it, they already do. It's just being kept secret from the public. But of course, having people like you is a problem that can only be solved by exterminating, which isn't permitted by the law. Therefore, plan b would be put into action," 

They all stood there, confusion written all over their faces. 

"You literally didn't even answer my question, but instead went on and rambled about some random shit," I simply smiled in response.

"Although most of it was just blabber, you said something about having to 'clean everything up' for the heroes, am I right?" 

"Well, yes I did, but it doesn't concern the likes of you," Shigaraki (?) walked towards me and crouched down, looking straight into my eyes.

"You know, under different circumstances, I would-" I suddenly felt my entire body freeze up, realizing that I was no longer able to breathe. He grabbed my throat, squeezing it tight with his four fingers. It must have something to do with his quirk.

"I don't know what shit you're on, but you should know that I'm a very impatient person. Your rambling about the commission saving you, and having to clean up after the heroes makes you a very unreliable person. In fact, it makes you look like a spy, a very bad one I might add," I was starting to feel like passing out, he noticed that, yet he didn't let the pressure down even a bit. 

"Whether or not you're a spy, I don't care. I don't like you, Touya, and you know what I do to people or things I don't like?" No, I didn't, but I felt like I would know soon enough.

"I turn them into dust, Touya," He picked up a can of soda, and brought it up to my face. Setting all five fingers on it turned it to dust instantaneously. I realized just how much in trouble I was. The future wasn't looking very bright to me. 

"But, you also seem like an asset. You're a polar opposite of Dabi, yet you resemble him in a way I don't know. I hated him when I first saw him, still don't like the guy, but he proved to be trustworthy regardless. I don't like you either, but maybe we still have a chance to show you that no matter where you are from, you can change," he released my throat and stood up.

"Wow! That was so inspirational! Your monologue was shit," I looked at the back of the room, and saw the guy in tights. He was something else. But that doesn't matter. I don't wanna be a villain. I don't wanna be a hero either.

I have two hard choices that I could make:

One; I stay here and wait for a better more planned-out escape. Maybe even pretend to join the circus. It would take a lot of time probably, and who knows, the Dabi guy might show up and I would be screwed. There's a lot I don't know about these people; their personalities, quirks, triggers, and so on. This future seems to hold a lot of stronger people than it had a decade ago, a lot has changed.

Or Two:

I run the hell away from this shit, right now. 

I guess it isn't such a hard decision to make after all.

-

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this short chapter :)