~What Did you Do to Him?~

Touya POV:

I ran through the alleyways, heavily panting. I could feel the cold sweat covering my body, as I stumbled my way through the uneven ground. I couldn't remember what I was doing here, or how I even got here. All I knew is that I had to get out of here. There was something, or someone chasing me. 

I stop at a corner to catch my breath. My hands were shaking uncontrollably. It felt so weird. I don't remember why I was running, but it feels so familiar as if I had already done this before. I slowly stood up, seeing someone's shadow next to mine. Before I could turn my head, run, react in some kind of way, I felt a hand over my mouth. I'm not a screamer; I know what to do in situations like this. But for some reason, as if every move of mine was carefully calculated and analyzed, the person was able to apprehend me.

I scream, but nothing comes out. I try and kick the person, but nothing was working. I looked up, trying to at least get a glance of them, only to be met with the same, deep blue eyes. 

I open my eyes to find myself in a dim-lit basement of some sort. I'm surrounded by various people. Each of them looks different from the other, so I doubt it's some high-level organization. I realize I'm holding a girl's arm. She must've triggered something, so I knew not to let her touch me. I let go of her arm and study each person's face.

There was a lizard-looking man, a man with a grey and black bodysuit, another person with a bunch of scars and hands surrounding his body -gross- the blond girl, and the person who brought me here.

That's right- he put me into some kind of blue marble. This was the organization he was talking about. I turn back and face the girl, who had a crazy expression on her face.

"Aww, Shiggy look at him! He's so cute, can we keep him?" Cute? Is that the kind of vibe I give these guys?

"Get away from him Toga. You saw the way he grabbed your arm. He was practically half asleep, and he was still able to prevent you from touching him," So the guy with the hands is Shiggy. What a dumb name. He's probably the one who came up with the "League of Villains."

He got up from his seat and started walking towards me, and stood right in front of me. From this distance, I can see all of his scars, and his flesh, which was practically falling off of him. It was disgusting. When was the last time he took a shower?

"What am I doing here?" I ask. I could see his red eyes staring at my face. Instead of staring back, I was cautiously looking around for an escape.

"There's no possible way that you could escape out of here unscathed," I focus back on him. He might look like a zombie, but I guess he has the brains.

"Yeah well, there's no harm in looking," I say casually. 

"I'm sure you know better than to act rashly. You seem like the careful type," He says. Well, if that's the impression I give off, he's got another thing coming.

"Yeah whatever," I say boredly, "what are you going to do with me? I don't think I bring any use to you sitting in a chair,"

The man just creepily smiles at me through his hand and stands up. 

"Toga, untie him. Dabi isn't here to do that, so you do it instead,"

"Aw, why do I have to do it? Besides, where is Dabi, I don't think I've seen him for a couple of days now. He usually disappears, but he tells us if he's going to be gone for days, or at least he tells me,"

"He doesn't tell you, your creepy ass won't leave him alone until he tells you where he's going,"

The blond girl just glares at the reptile-like man, and slowly starts to take out her knife. It has many stains, and all are different shades. I shudder-- so unsanitary. 

"I'm not creepy, Spinner, I'm just curious,"

"Relax. Compress, you said the heroes were chasing after him, right? Why don't we lure them in? Use him as bait," he points to me.

"Yeah, problem is, we don't have Dabi here to help us with his quirk. That guy may be mysterious, and annoying at times, but we do need him and his quirk," the kidnapper said. 

They all start bickering around, so I decided to use this opportunity and burn through my restraints. I keep checking to make sure they are occupied; I can handle pain, but right now, I'm exhausted. 

"Maybe I should've just gone with Keigo," I whisper to myself.

"Maybe you should've, but right now, kid, you're stuck here. With us," I look up and see the gross-looking dude peering down at me. Damn, I was screwed.

"You should probably just let me go," I say back

"Yeah, and why's that?" 

"The Commission won't be happy with me. In fact, they're probably searching for me right now. If they find me here, with you, there's no hope that you'll get out of here alive,"

"That's so generous of you, looking out for us, kid," He crouches down next to me, "Unfortunately for you, we simply don't care,"

"Actually, speak for yourself Shiggy. I don't want to go to jail. Maybe we should listen to snow white!"

"Snow-white has black hair, you blond bitch," He rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to me. He's probably trying to convince me to do some dumb shit, but at this point, I could care less.

"Oh come on Handy Man, just give me some food if you're going to keep me here overnight. I'm starving,"

The room goes silent, everyone staring at me.

"What did I say?" I ask. The blond girl stares at me, dead in my eyes, and points at me. 

"What did you do to Dabi?"

___________________________________

Word Count: 10012

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Sorry for the slow updates :)