"Why Does He Look Like a... Hero?"

Previously:

Shota Aizawa POV~

"Fine." He says, "Let's all sit down, you're going to need to." I nod, and they go sit down, while I quickly call for someone to clean up the glass. I go sit down next to Todoroki after a couple of minutes, all of us now ready for what's he's about to say.

Little did we know- none of us were ever going to be ready for what he was about to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mountain Lady POV~

I was on patrol when I received a phone call from Kamui Woods. He's a tree, sure, but he's pretty attractive. He told me that there was a kid on the run, from UA? And apparently, Endeavor wants to find him- badly. He told Kamui to tell me, Edgeshot, and  Ryukyu to all meet up in a small city, which I was close to luckily. I obviously had no choice, so I started heading towards the location.

I was able to quickly find Kamui, it's hard not to, so I wave to him, and he waves back.

"Hey, so who's this kid we got to track down?" I ask. He pulls out an old looking photograph of this white haired boy. He looked so dull- damn, I could almost picture him being cocky once he's older.

"Him? He doesn't look too special, seems like an average kid." 

"Except he's not." Both of us turn to Edgeshot, who quickly makes his way towards us.

"Oh really, why's that?" I say, making it obvious I wasn't the teeniest bit interested and amused.

"I don't know the details, but apparently he was able to escape from Eraser." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I know that much already, Kamui already told me. So, is he some sort of a villain-wanna-be?"

"I have no idea, but I do know that we have to go look for him." I sigh and turn away from Kamui. We waited a couple more minutes, and then finally Ryukyu showed up. The four of us walked around the small city, getting stares. Obviously the good kind, of course, I was with them. In all reality though, they were probably thinking something's up; four of the top heroes being in the same place at the same time means that something is about to happen, but what? The thing is, none of us know.

It was getting pretty dark, so we took a small break by a couple of benches. The city lights were already on, even though it wasn't that dark. There were a fair amount of people still out though, so it's not any easier to find that kid. I have no idea what Endeavor has in that mind of his, but he's obviously not too keen on sharing with us, that's for sure. 

I take another quick glance at the people walking up and down the streets, but one guy catches my eye.

"Hey, you guys see that kid over there?" I quietly say. The three of them turned their heads to me.

"Over there," I say pointing, "The kid over there. He looks beat up a bit, and you could see the blood stains on his face." 

"Yeah, I do, but it seems to me that he's already hurrying away. He probably saw us, and assessed the information, making sure he left before any of us noticed, though I'm surprised you're the one who spotted him." I glare at Edgeshot. Damn, who knew that grey ninja turtles could be so hot, but so annoying at the same time.

"Let's not start a fight here; if he really did see us, he's probably trying to go blend in with the crowd. We need to pretend like we didn't see him, and keep our distance between us; at the same time, we still need him to be within our sight at all times."

"I agree with Ryukyu, but I say that it's better if we don't split up. Then he'll know for sure that something's up. But let's go now; if we lose him, we'll be in big trouble." I nodded in agreement with Kamui. 

We started following this mysterious boy, but made sure to keep the distance between us big enough so that he wouldn't notice. At some point, I realized that this might not even be the guy we were looking for, but I was quickly proven wrong, as he disappeared, literally.

"Hey guys," I say nervously, "do you see him anywhere? Because I don't." We all stopped in our tracks, realizing the mistake we made. Shit...

"Great, just great. We just lost a child." Edgeshot says.

"Well, he's got to be here somewhere right?" Ryukyu says, trying to calm him down. Whatever.

We all wait for about ten minutes, until Kamui spots him again.

"Hey guys, I think I found him; but he changed his attire."

"That's smart of him," I remark, "But not smart enough. I think this is enough evidence, it's him. So, now what do we do?"

"Well," Ryukyu starts, "We have to assume that he's a villain. He acts suspiciously, that one thing, but the fact that Endeavor wants him for some reason, and doesn't tell us anything about him makes him somewhat dangerous. We don't know his quirk, name, or anything, so we have to approach him with caution."

"Well we have to act quick; he's going into one of the alleyways. I guess this could benefit us in a way though." Edgeshot remarks. The three of us look over to where he's pointing, and sure enough; the kid goes into one of the alleyways. Alone. At night. What an idiot. 

"Whatever," I say, "I'm done waiting around. I want to go home, so how about we catch this kid, take him to Endeavor or whatever, and go home." I march after this mysterious white-haired guy, and everyone follows. 

Touya POV~

Shit, sure enough, they noticed me. I guess I underestimated these heroes, oh well. Can't do anything now. I quickly enter one of the alleyways, not the smartest idea, sure, especially at night, but what am I supposed to do?

It's better if I don't reveal my quirk to them, but then again, they might already know from Endeavor- or not. He wants to keep me a secret right? I'm greatly overthinking this, but you really can't blame me. I go through the maze of these alleyways, but I quickly stop after a few minutes. I quickly leaned against the wall, trying to blend in with the shadows. I pear around the corner and see- Keigo? What the hell is he doing here? And why's he dressed as a.... hero?

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and chapter; hopefully I'll update sooner, and more often.

Word Count: 1100