Chapter 23

Then i started thinking and suddenly all of the good memories came on my mind. All the memories i experienced with Cade and the Autobots. I looked at Cade and he was with Viviane. They looked cute like a couple. Then i turned my head to see the Autobots. I smiled softly and i didn't know what i felt at that moment. I was glad i met them but i also was getting scared. I thought about Optimus and Quintessa and all what could happen soon. I shivered and clenched my hand into a fist. I wasn't scared about myself but i was scared that i would lost the people i love.

"I'm strong.. i know it." I thought.

I heard Bee whirring behind me. I got my shit together and turned to look at him and smiled.

"Don't-hide it." Bee said to me.

"Hide what?" I asked

"Your- feelings." Bee whirred.

"But i'm perfectly fine." I tried to laugh it off.

"You're -not... Come- here." Bee said and i followed him and we walked further away from the others that we could talk in private.

"You-can tell- me." Bee said and he was getting lower.

"It's just if anything happens to me.. i don't want you to worry... Continue your life and be happy." I said fastly and straight.

"Woah.. nothing- is going -to -happen to- you." Bee said and he put his index finger under my chin and lifted my head a little bit.

"And you cannot die either. If i'm alive so are you!" I said and i held on his finger.

"Our promise.." Bee whirred.

I sighed.

"I know.. " I said.

"I'll protect- you- and keep -you safe.." Bee whirred and same time he lowered his servo and with his other servo he pushed me to walk foward. He lifted me up and pushed his forehead against my forehead and we just stayed there for a while.

"Together?" I asked whispering.

"Always to the end" Bee whirred back to me.

"Load out, let's go!" Lennox yelled and we both looked the way.

"You- need to- go." Bee whirred and was putting me down.

"I'm staying with you!" I said to him.

"Go- with- them! We'll -see up there. -Okay? -I promise -to you. -After this -we're -together and -not leaving." Bee said and put me down.

"But-.." I started

"Y/n! I'll -promise. Trust -me." Bee interupter me and he nudged me to start walking.

"Fine but we'll see up there!" I said and started jogging towards the ship and last time i looked at Bee and he just nodded to me that i can go.

"Let's go, let's go!" Some lady yelled to us.

I was the last one trying to get into the Opsrey.

"Let's step it up!" Lennox yelled so i hurried up and i find last seat next to Lennox.

"Strap in. It's gonna be a rough ride." Male Opsrey pilot said to us.

Some man helped Viviane who was calm and i was quite surprised how calm she was and looking the situation it's not every day situation. Cade was nervous and i thought he's gonna pass out.

"Are you all right?" Viviane asked from Cade.

"Definitelly not.." I said and i strapped myself into the seat.

"How do you know all of this?" Viviane asked looking at me and pointing the seatbelt and all the things around us.

I smiled and i firstly looked her and then Lennox and then back again to her.