Chapter 14

Viviane opened the door and i heard some conversations but we followed Viviane.

"Mum?" Viviane yelled from the door.

We walked and followed Viviane and then i saw older women around a table playing card games.

"Everybody, this is Cade and... and his sister." Viviane introduced to us.

"Sister?" I whispered and looked at Cade.

He just shushed at me.

"Cade and Y/n, this is my family." Viviane said.

"Hey" I said and smiled softly.

"Hello." The ladies said to me and then their gaze was on Cade.

"Hi." Cade said and he looked kinda uncomfortable.

"Cade..." Some lady said.

"Hello. I'm Marie." She introduced herself and offered her hand to shake with Cade's hand.

"Do you have a dungeon?" They asked from him.

"Oh, my goodness! Hands like rough old maple." Marie laughed.

"He looks hard as wood." Someone said

"Don't touch him. Um, i'm gonna go and get changed." Viviane told us and then she left somewhere.

Even that all the grandma's weren't looking at me. I was still uncomfortable. They asked questions and i looked around the place and eventually Viviane came back.

"Come." She said and we followed her again and we were walking up the stairs.

"MI6 and TRF are gonna find us. We got to hurry." Cade said to Viviane and then we entered bigger room.

"My dad had a lot of stuff." Viviane said and walking on the hallways.

"So, finding the staff's locations... What does that mean? We're looking for, like, what? Like, a map, or a letter, or books, or... Holy shit! It'll take a year to find something in here." Cade said and my eyes went wide open when i entered the room.

"I don't know where to find this bloody staff." Viviane cursed on the floor.

"Look at this little fake horse. Probably stuffed in it's butt or something. Guys so stupid stuff like that." Cade said raising the fake horse.

"Put it down.." I said and slapped his arm and then Cade threw the horse on the floor.

"Cade! Not like that!" I said to him.

"Y/n we need to find the staff so help searching." Cade said so i started to lifting the things.

"You cheking behind pictures?" Viviane asked

"Just rip it. Rip it apart!" Cade ordered

All of the things were flying across the room and i just stood there and kinda hoped that they would throw something onto me and knock the shit out of me.

"Y/n if you're not gonna do anything then leave outside! Go wait with Bee." Cade said

"Yeah great idea..." I said and i left the room.

"Be careful!" Cade yelled to me while i was walking away.

"Always!" I answered and i started jogging.

I started walking down the stairs and i heard some mumbling and then i saw the old grandmas there.

"Oh.. Lovely brother you have." Some one of them said to me and i smiled sarcasticly.

"I know right.." I said and then i walked past the women and i barged outside from the front door and looked left and right and i turned to left and started running and trying to find the way to back of the building.