Chapter 18

"This is unbelievable." Viviane answered.

"Yeah it is." Cade said

I tapped Bee's shoulder plate and pointed down.

"I can walk now." I said quitly and he whirred to me and put me down carefully.

Bee looked around and whirred curiously.

"What does the old man want us to do?" Cade asked and we continued walking and Cade stabbed something and it exploaded.

"Maybe um save the world?" I asked and walked past on him.

"whoa!" Cade yelped when it exploaded and Viviane screamed and i just looked at it eyes wide open and then Cade.

"Seriously?" I asked

"Whoa." Viviane gasped and pointed the light straight in front of us.

"Bee, go aroun, find another way! Come on!" Cade yelled to Bee.

"What?" I asked suddenly

"What? Are you serious? Think i like winding up in a place like this?" Bee whirred and i waved at him.

"Come on, Y/n.." Cade said to me.

"See ya soon, Bee." I yelled at him and he started climbing up.

"see ya-later-lover girl" He played from his radio.

"Can i get i flashlight or something?" I asked

"You already have a gun and that's enough.." Cade murmured.

"You have a gun?" Viviane asked...

"Nah he's just playing..." I said started laughing sarcastically.

Cade stopped and looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"She have it.." i heard Cade whispered to Viviane and i saw her looking at me with corner of her eye...

"Heh.. Well i don't wanna die or anything so.." I let little laugh and shrugged my shouders

"It wants us to go this way." Cade said and looked around. It was raining inside the ship..

"Hey, Cade, i'm reluctant to say this to you, but i think that you're quite, you know, brave." Viviane tried to say

"Is that a compliment?" Cade asked.

"She is trying to flirt with you..." I murmured

"You could throw one back my way." Viviane said.

"Well, that's got to happen organically." Cade answered to her.

"Uh, i was the first off the sub." Viviane said and then we continued walking again. Suddenly we saw some way down.

"I think it's here." Viviane yelled and looked down. She grabbed from vine and started climbing down, then Cade and i was the last one.

I saw a huge room and i think that was the main point where we needed to go.

Viviane fell down and we walked and looked around the place.

"It's mesmerizing" I whispered.

"It's a tomb." Cade said eyes wide open.

"Okay we need to hurry up." I said and started walking towards the hallway.

"Formality." Viviane suddenly said.

"Knights are always guarding something." She continued.

We walked all of us next to each other and tried to found some clues and then Viviane saw something.