{♥}♦{♥}

[Mizukage Tower/9:30 pm]

"Alright, let's make tonight's festival a success!" Mei stated with confidence.

Facing her was Chunin, Jonin, ANBU and ANBU Black Ops alike, they were formed in straight lines and was carefully listening to her.

"Chunin," She pointed to a group which was wearing their Chunin Vests, "I want you to be on the ground, assist civillians and tourist alike." "Jonin," She then pointed to another group, "I want you to be on the roofs, make sure no one gets into a fight."
"ANBU and ANBU Black Ops," She now pointed to the last two groups wearing their masks and ANBU standard Clothing. "Stay in the shadows, and look for any suspicious characters. Am I clear?" The Mizukage finished.

"Hai!"

"Good, now you're all dismissed!"

With them disappearing with 'poofs' of smoke, someone knocked on her door.

"Come in." She said.

Opening the door, a group came in: The Seven Swordsmen and ANBU Team 13

"You called, Mizukage-sama?" The Pinkette asked.

"Yes, I want all of you, to guard the Konoha Shinobi and most importantly, the Hokage." The Mizukage stated with no hint of softness in her voice.

"Eto, why?" Hikaru asked.

"We've been getting reports of a group lurking in our borders for the past few weeks. It accelerated earlier this morning." She explained.

"Heh. So then they must be here for those Konoha Shinobi." Kisame chuckled.

"Hai, that would be my guess. Sakura, I want you to be very very close to them, especially the genin." Mei ordered.

"Hai!" Sakura said.

"Good, now you're all dismissed." Then the group poofed away.

Turning her chair to look into her windows she thought
'What could they possibly want?'

{♥}♦{♥}

The girls were currently wearing a Kimono while the boys were wearing a Yukata. Which in the end, they separated into two groups (more like the genins splited), Girls and Boys.

"Oi! Let's try that!" Was a statement which came out of nearly everyone's moith as they tried different stands and games.

'This...is...a pain in the ass' The group that was assigned to guard the Konoha Shinobi thought. After all, they splitted into groups, they just made their task harder.

A figure that has Pink hair and a Cat ANBU Mask was currently guarding the Genin, well they weren't together, but they we're near each other. She shifted her position letting her left knee to support her weight, she was after all in between two walls, and---let's just say, small was a bit of an understatement.

"Mama! Mama! Look at what I found!!" A child no older than 6 was running to her mother, in her hand was a ball, a yellow ball.
"Mama!" The child let out a giggle before tripping into something, making her fall down.

But before she came contact onto the ground, she was saved by a figure in black and white. Setting her down, now in her feet, near her mother, the figure then stood to her height.

Looking up the girl grinned and said, "Thank you, ANBU-san!" Before turning to her mother and said, "Mama, look what I found!"
The mother looked at the ball before saying, "Kira-chan, what did I said about picking things along the street?"