I did it again

Chapter 62~~~~~

Chapter 62
~~~~~

"Y/N HERE ME AND COME OUT!!"

You gasped for air and opened your eyes to see Inumaki standing 13 feet in-front of you with blood down his mouth and the side of his face. His breathing was unsteady as he dropped to the ground spitting up blood.

It slowly clicked for you.

"I-inumaki?.....Toge?!...shit shit it happened again. IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!" You looked around in a panic until you felt someone grip and hold onto your arm. You looked down and saw Nobara in your grip with her shirt balled in your fist. She was covered in blood and scratches. As if she had just gotten hit by a truck. "Nobara?..I-I'm sorry I-" your breathing started to get unsteady as it sped up faster.

The area was burning with trees all around with craters that seemed to have been made by your cursed ability. Just a few feet to your left was what seemed to be a tomb covered in cursed paper and sealed with chains, but the chains were loose and most of the way broken.

TW
———

"FUCK FUCK I-" you slowly put her down but your grip wouldn't let go. Those markings wouldn't go away, you tried your hardest but they just wouldn't disappear. "I DIDN'T MEAN IT IM SORRY!" You started to panic and hear ringing in your ears along with your chest getting tighter.

———-
END TW

Before anything else you heard someone run towards you. They pulled you off of Nobara and got you in a hold with their arms locking under and around yours. Their hands held onto the back of your neck tight catching you off guard, half way in a choke hold.

"INUMAKI. NOW, YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW."

~maki?~

Your eyes darted over to Inumaki who was struggling but managed to get up while reaching in his pocket. He pulled out something and swallowed it while running over to you.

Your left hand rose then aimed towards him but was quickly pulled backs by someone else. The same with your right. As you looked to see Panda on your left with his legs gone from his body, he put all his strength into holding your left arm while maki managed to get ahold of your right with one of her weapons, that seemed to be broken. She pulled you to the ground so you stayed on your knees.

Toge pulled your face to look at him, and you did as he wanted. Your eyes showed how scared and broken you were in this moment. seeing you like this broke his heart but all he could do to help you at this moment was what he had to. He took a deep breath and spoke to you with a strong and powerful voice.