A bond

Leave a vote or comment so I know to keep the story going! ❤️

Chapter 33
~~~~~~

Hatchidori stayed outside the Victoria's Secret waiting and once she saw Megumi approaching she  stoped leaning against a pole and turned to him. As he walked closer, he looked at her and stood still thinking.

"....what"

"What are you doing here....why isn't Y/N in control and where have you been." He was getting worked up and it was pretty obvious that he was worried about Y/N.

"...you love her don't you.." his eyes widened a bit as she said this and he dropped his guard.

"I-...wh-" she laughed a bit and shook her head sheeting him all flustered.

"Ohhh you two are just adorable aren't you. She won't address it bu rage loves you too. Probably not the way you should have heard it but she does, she really does....here" she handed him the box and watched. As he took it it wasn't that heavy ad made him confused really.

"What's in this it's huge and....it has so much cursed energy coming off of it" he looked at the box and saw old pieces of paper all over as he examined it. "Hatchidori, what is this" he looked at her then she put a finger on her lip.

"Never mind that....we must get to her house I can't let Satoru Gojo see this...Here" she handed him Y/N's phone after unlocking it. "I don't know how to use it but I remember her talking about an.....g.p-....s?"

"Yeah but why-" just then she fell to the ground knocking out as her markings were very slowly starting to go away. Megumi went wide eyed and caught the phone then tried to catch her but didn't have time to reach. She fell and Megumi looked around to see if anyone was staring. "Shit-" he quickly put the phone away and put the box down. He picked her up and grabbed a handle that's on the edge of the box as he started walking.

After walking out of town, she out of nowhere gasped for air sitting up and looked around. Megumi stoped and looked to check on her and saw that it was still Hatchidori. Her markings were almost gone but they automatically came back when she woke up.

"You ok?" She looked at him then looked around again. Megumi slowly sat the box down then let her stand up.

"Yeah I just?.....yes..thank you, Megumi I owe you one."

"What happened to you."

"...I-...I don't know-... she's trying to fight back...well she's finally gotten stronger"

"Y/N?" She nodded and picked up the box.

"Come on let's get going. I'll let her out when we get to her house."

"Why not now." Without saying anything she turned and kept walking. "Umm....hello?"

"I have my reasons"

"...whatever....you're going the wrong way anyway" she paused and looked at him. He had the phone out And his hand up pointing the other way.

"....I knew that.." she walked back over to him and they followed the GPS to the house. Once they there a house down from it she paused and looked at the house.

Megumi stoped after a few seconds noticing she wasn't walking and looked back at her. "What is it"

"....there's some type of a barrier. It's around the house and by the looks of it...Satoru made it as some type of alarm system"

"What do you mean by that" she raised her hand up feeling the energy in the air.

"You can't see it?" He shook his head. "Then it's clear....the energy it's putting off is to keep curses out and protect Y/N while keeping Satoru highly aware what's going on. The only reason why I can see it is because of Y/N. If not I would have walked into it not knowing and warned Satoru as soon as I got anywhere past it's barrier."

"And what about me?"

"I don't know exactly what it does but if I could guess I'd say he'd be able to tell exactly who's here because of our cursed energy. So....I will have to let Y/N have her body back....here" she handed him the box. "She won't be able to even pick the thing up. Keep her safe and explain to Gojo what I had to do." He took the box as she explained what she had been doing the past month. After he got all the information he handed her back the phone and she put it away. "There's no need to keep this from her. She knows I've been in control but not for how long." Megumi agreed and she moved closer and leans on his sholder closing her eyes while giving Y/N her body back.

After a few seconds Y/N slowly opened her eyes a little dizzy.

"You ok Y/N?" You looked around then up and Megumi confused.

"I-...wait she-...she let me out?...why."

"I'll tell you later just....we gotta get in your house, do you have your keys?" You looked in your pockets and took out the key to the house. The two of you walked closer to your house and made your way inside. You both sat down on the livingroom couch as Megumi explained everything to you and out of nowhere Gojo just walked into the door looking over at the two of you.

 You both sat down on the livingroom couch as Megumi explained everything to you and out of nowhere Gojo just walked into the door looking over at the two of you

921 words
7/21/21