Strange

Chapter 55~~~~~

Chapter 55
~~~~~

As both Gojo and Megumi tried their best to explain. You remembered what you last saw before passing out. Wait.

"Where is Yuji"

"I-.....well..."

"Gojo what is it."

"...."

"Yuji isn't here....he's under 24/7 surveillance at the school."

"Nobara" megumi scolded her.

"What. She just came out of a damn comma and you have the guts to think and craft up a lie?"

"She wasn't supposed to know"

"I know that."

You got up ignoring their arguments trying to walk but Gojo stoped you and sat you back down.

"Don't try to rush it"

"I have to talk to Yuji" Everyone paused and looked at each other. "What is it"

Megumi looked at you not wanting to have to say but he knew he'd have to.

"Megumi what is it."

"......Yuji is..."

"Tell me....is he dead?"

"No. No he's not dead he's just.... With Sukuna being so dangerous he's just been locked away."

"Locked away where."

"We can't tell you that" your eyes looked over towards Nobara. "I'm sorry but we can't tell you anything about the school or the whereabouts of Yuji Itadori."

"Why not. I-....I wouldn't do anything."

"We know you wouldn't. But it's not you who we are worried about....listen" Gojo took your hand and held it with both of his. "No one knows you are alive other then the people in this room."

"S-....so you're telling me that I'm....."

"In the eyes of the school and the jujitsu world Y/n Gojo is no longer alive." You looked at Megumi as he spoke. Your eyes began to tear up from sadness but also being confused. "I'm sorry Y/n but it was the only way you could be kept out of the schools hands."

"It was Yuji's idea. He hated that he dragged you into this...." Nobara paused from the tears she had in her eyes. "Damn show off. Always gotta be the hero doesn't he."