What happened

Chapter 20~~~~~

Chapter 20
~~~~~

Sukuna opened his eyes and looked down at Hachidori. He smiled as she looked at him and smiled sitting up and hugging him. He hugged back and they whispered to each other before they both looked over at Gojo.

Gojo moved ready for anything and just before Sukuna moved to attack him Hachidori grabbed his arm.

"Ryomen....you promised." He looked at her and exhailed plopping back down on the floor.

"Wait so you're not going to attack me?....what's going on Hachidori"

"Nothing just...." she looked at Gojo then back at Sukuna. "we had a talk just a second ago didn't we"

Sukuna nodded and looks over at Gojo.
"As long as you do not hurt or threaten Hachidori...I will not hurt or threaten you, Y/N or Megumi."

Gojo was shook and didn't know how to react to any of this. ~d-...did Hachidori just put Ryomen Sukuna on a...leash?.....and so easy?~
"I-...so-....wait what?"

"The deal we exchanged Satoru. I made it definite by bringing Sukuna into it. He won't hurt them as long as you don't hurt me. You told me to protect them didn't you"

".....I...uhh.....yeah....yeah I did." He's looking back and forth between them. ~wow I just-.....can't believe that she was what they needed to keep Sukuna's rage in check. Well.... Mostly in check. It looks like only for the three of us but I can tell it took a lot for her to even do that.~ "oh yeah. Did Sukuna mention some type of deal he made with-" Sukuna went wide eyed against me shook his head for him to stop talking but he didn't. "Itadori. The vessel he's in?" Sukuna stoped and closed his eyes flinching like he's about to get hit.

"YOU WHAT!" Out of nowhere she hit Sukuna and he went flying across the room making a huge dent in the wall.

"L-look baby... Angel come on it was a-"

"You lied to me about all that! WHY WOULD YOU LIE" in half a second she was in-front of him again and he flinched as she grabbed him and threw him again into the other wall and they were kicking up a lot of dust.

"I-...you know what I don't wanna get hit on accident so imma just-...yeah"Sukuna got up and looked over at Gojo and shook his head for him to wait then got kicked into the other wall. "....yeah no" Gojo warped out of the room and dusted the dust off his uniform and walked to the area where class was supposed to start.~so that's Hachidori huh......well Sukuna sure is scared of her but that could just be a wife and husband situation....so I won't interfere...pluse he deserves this from what he's done in the past....I wonder what else he lied about that'll get him in trouble Hehe wouldn't that be amazing. Lets just hope she doesn't kill him with Y/N's cursed step~ he gets to the spot and Nobara and Megumi are there.

"Hey you two how's it hangin"

Megumi looks up from his phone and Nobara spoke. "You're like 2 hours late we barely even have time for class"

"Yeah sorry bout that. The traffic at the school is terrible. Now. Lets get started"

"Wait....where's Yuji and Y/N" Megumi looked around a bit.

"Hmm? Oh they'll join us after a little while. Come on come on no time to waist."

They started class and after they finished class Gojo warped back into the room taking a deep breath and when he got in there the dust was unbelievable while the walls weren't even walls anymore and seemed like a messed up circle. He looked around a bit at all the rocks that were on the floor then looked over seeing Sukuna sitting and leaning back against one of the broken walls holding Hachidori in his arms and on his lap just sitting together.

"How'd you-....never mind....we gotta go so...I need the kids back." Sukuna looks up at him and just looks. "What....oh you mean how I just left you here-it wasn't my plan to stay so..." he shook his head a bit and kissed the top of her head before she moved off him letting Y/N take over. Sukuna did the same letting Itadori take over and they both looked around extremely confused.

"Gojo-sensei....what...happened to the creepy room it's dark and-" he coughs a bit from the dust.

"Yep" he went over moving some rocks and got the floor lanterns back on. "Sorry about that"

Once he put the light on you moved quickly getting up and hugging him tightly. "You ok Y/N?"

"What happened Gojo?....did I hurt you?"

"No no corse not. All this was the two of you. I didn't fight at all. They just had a little disagreement is all. Come on you two. You both missed class today so that means you have studies to do." Itadori got up and came over to you guys. Gojo warped them out the room and they started after school training.

After the training you were so beat and drained that Gojo had to carry you back to your room. He tucked you in and let you rest through the night.

———————————————————————
A little short but next one will be regular length. Vote to make sure I know to continue the story.❤️

924 words5/27/21

924 words
5/27/21