What is so important

For those who wanted more. I couldn't keep going on without satisfying your need. Here you go. This isn't the end but I hope you all enjoy.
❤️
——————————

Chapter 47~~~~~~

Chapter 47
~~~~~~

It felt like hours.... Itadori has been struggling and fighting over control and has let him slip a few times. Ever since Hatchidori gave him more power when they ran off. He's had even more trouble holding him back.

Hatchidori has been attacking and killing who ever got in her way. It seemed like she was looking for someone or something.

Maki and Panda cought up with Megumi and struggled to help Itadori and they could now see around them. Once Hatchidori gained her wings she did them a favor and moved the smoke and ash away so they wouldn't be hurt.

"What is she looking for"

"I don't know but whatever it is she doesn't wanna hurt us she just wants to find it." Maki  took held onto her weapon and turned to fight off the special grade curses while Panda held down Itadori.

Megumi summoned his demon dog and helped fight until there wasn't any around. "panda you gotta get Itadori out of here."

"No. If we do that it'll just make Sukuna want to take over even more. And he'll come running back and we won't see him coming." Maki looked around while taking and sees the principal running off in Hatchidori's direction. "What we need...is to stop her before she finds what she's looking for."

"That'll be impossible. She's got to be stronger that Sukuna at this point there's no way we can-"

"Not us....Y/N needs to do it." Megumi looked down at Itadori who's yelling and digging his nails into the palm of his hands bleeding. His legs and head moving frantically while Sukuna's markings went back and forth between apeering and disappearing.

"She can't she's not as strong at Itadori she won't be able to do it". Panda kept a tight grip on Itadoris arms and shoulders while he got over him keeping his legs down as well.

"She can do it"

"Sorry but now is not the time for a love stuck conversation over Y/N's well being. All we need is to stop Hatchidori and tell her she can't do this. Maki punched and sliced at special grades left and right.

"She told Itadori to hold Sukuna back..."

"Why would she do that" panda looked at him confused. "If she was looking for something wouldn't she want his help?"

"I don't know-" All three of them got pushed away as Ryomen surfaced and ran after Hatchidori.

Megumi ran after and followed along with Panda and Maki. But he's too fast and they loose him.

"Shit"

"Keep running!" A voice came out of nowhere and all three of their feet started to move fast like they're being controlled.

Toge ran behind them and followed. Panda looked to see him and saw him coughing with blood on the sides of his mouth.

They kept running till they got to place finding a just huge crater clearing with Hatchidori in the center punching and throwing tons of cursed energy at a huge underground door with seals and chains all over.

"What the hell is that"

"I don't know but it doesn't matter." They all looked over and say Sukuna attacking the principal and keeping him away buying Hatchidori some time.

"We gotta stop her" Megumi jumped down and into the ditch running towards Hatchidori not giving it a second thought.

"Fushiguro wait-!" Toge ran after him leaving Maki and Panda at the top. "Shit"

Footsteps started getting close from behind and once they got close Maki turned ready to swing and stoped short. "You can't just run up on someone like that."

"And you can't just swing so fast. Look before you attack." Nobara had scratches and bruises all over with her uniform all scratched up and nailed in her arm. Maki looked some what similar with her glasses cracked. "What are they doing."

"They're both blind. They won't be able to get to Y/N this way."

"Stop!" Toge commanded Hatchidori and Megumi and spat a lot of blood falling to the ground at his limit. Panda ran to get him while his cursed ability was working well on the both of them even if she was so strong.

"Toge let yourself rest" panda picked him up but he moved out of his grip.

"Let Y/N take over-" he held his mouth barely getting is words out and fell again throwing up blood. But it was working.

Hatchidori gripped the chains to the door and pulled at them as a last attempt. You could see the cursed energy around the wings dais while they Claire's and started drooping.

"Toge!" Panda snatched him out the way as fast as he could just before Sukuna landed making a crater in the ground.and pushing them both back. He moved fast, almost too fast and ended up breaking Pandas toe.

They hit the wall of the crater hard and didn't get the chance to breathe before Sukuna launched himself at them ready to attack. Panda brought out his brother and was ready to defend Toge who fainted from using too much of his power.

Right before Sukunas fist reached panda Megumi's demon dog moved them out the way.

"Hehe....I see you're-" he could feel Itadori starting to take over and held onto his head. "Ahh this damn brat always getting in my WAY"

Megumi took advantage of this and ran closer to Hatchidori who was still fighting the affect of Toge's cursed ability. He grabbed onto her pulling her off the door and grabbed onto her shoulders. "Stop this Hatchidori. What is so important that you'll hurt and kill-" she pushed him off of her and when he landed he hit his head.

She held her head feeling the impact. "Stay out of this Megumi" she shook her head and continued hitting the door while fighting over control. "I can't stop now. I'm almost done. It's almost open" cracks bean to form on the door as the chains and seals began to weaken and rip.

 It's almost open" cracks bean to form on the door as the chains and seals began to weaken and rip

10/15/21
1,036 words