Three Friends

A little short.
One ace again if you like this chapter make sure to leave a vote to let me know you enjoyed it. Just so I know to keep this story going.
—————————————————————-

Chapter 13
~~~~~

You couldn't help but shake what happened between you and Itadori. You tried to not think about it since after lunch Itadori apologized for Sukuna and what he was saying. You forgave him since it wasn't his fault and continued the day watching.

After all of that Gojo took Itadori to his office to talk and he let you go and talk with Megumi and Nobara.

~Gojo's POV

~Now that Sukuna is aware of the curse inside of Y/N. It's only a matter of time before he tries to intimidate her again. And he's the only one who knows just how strong this spirit is. It would be wise to keep Sukuna as far away from Y/N as possible until the spirit either shows that she's a threat to Y/N or not. So far all they've done is make her dreams different and feel as real as possible but never a horrible dream.~

He took Itadori to his office and sat down with him. "Yuji. Do you know what happened with Y/N earlier today?"

"I have a thought. Sukuna was saying something about Y/N letting something out. Like he was trying to get her to use something- he said she- wait Gojo-Sensei does Y/N have a cursed spirit inside of her?!"

"Didn't take you long at all to figure that out."there was a small pause. "Yes. A rather powerful one at that. And Sukuna already figured that out somehow. Itadori, I need you to keep some distance from Y/N for now. Just until she gets her cursed energy under control."

"Is that why she's enrolled here at Jujutsu Tec?"

Gojo nods a bit. "That's somewhat the reason. For now because Sukuna sees and hears what you see and hear. You'll need to be careful when around her."

He nods understanding "ok. But why is this so important. What soil is inside of her."

There was a long pause while Gojo thought about if he should say it and confirm what Sukuna wants to hear. "It's nobody. Just a strong curse that's soak was digging up trouble around a big town. But that doesn't mean we can be too careful with Sukuna" He smilies basically proving that it wasn't who Sukuna thought it was but of corse Sukuna didn't believe him.

After an 2 and a half hours of Gojo Talking to him, he drops Itadori off at his room and texts you to see where you are.

~Y/N POV~

You get a text from Gojo and read it. "They're already done" you look up at Megumi who's across the table from you then at Nobara who's next to you looking at your phone.

"Well you gotta answer him." Megumi said while eating his food. The three of you went out to get food while Itadori was with Gojo talking.

" I don't know what to say if he asks where I am"

"Let me text then" Nobara said reaching out for the phone. you look at the phone and Gojo texts you again -hello?- -left on read huh- not very nice of you Y/N. My feelings are hurt.-

"No I got this. Here" Megumi reaches out for the phone as you look at him. There was a small pause then you give it to him and he texts Gojo. It made you more than nervous letting someone see rich your phone but he was even texting on it. After a minute or two he hands back the phone back to you and you quickly look at the texts.

"So you guys live together?" You're heart drops while Megumi said that but you ignore it and read the texts.

Gojo 😎

-hello?
-left on read huh
-not very nice of you Y/N. My feelings are hurt.

Sorry I was doing something
and I opened the text while talking-

-Oh it's no problem.
-Just wanted to see where you were.
-I'm about to head  back to the house.

Oh. I'm with Nobara and Megumi.-

-where

I don't know where.-
We can come and find you
if you want us to-

-no no it's ok. Just go to your room at the school and text me when you get there.
-Don't be too long okay?

-ok. I'll text you then

- alright. See you then 😎❤️

You read the texts and look back up at Megumi not knowing how to answer his question then looks back down at her food.

"You don't have to answer that Y/N. It's obvious your relationship with Gojo is complicated and you both don't talk about it so we won't butt in." She put her arm around you swaying a bit pulling you closer to her. "Right Megumi" she glared as him.

"Right"

You kept looking down at your food the. Lift your head nodding. "Thank you guys"

"Corse. That's what friends are for right?" Those words from Nobara echoed in your head and made you blush and smile uncontrollably. Your reaction made the both of them smile too.

~Friends? Mefumi and Nobara...and possibly Itadori....They're my friends?~

They're my friends?~

890 words
5/10/21