Bathroom break

This one is gonna be short
————————————————-

Chapter 8~~~~After a few hours it was the middle of the day

Chapter 8
~~~~
After a few hours it was the middle of the day. You had gotten over and excepted the fact that it'll be hard to find friends since you've never had any but that Fushiguro guy stuck in your head. You couldn't stop thinking about how nice it felt to be in his arms and so close to him even though it was for a second. His blush and gaze were stuck in your head and it was all you could think of. You tried not to but you couldn't help it. Eventually you had to use the restroom so you got up grabbing your phone and went out looking for the lady's room.

You walked while looking at your phone remembering where it is because Gojo had made an inappropriate joke when showing you where they were. As you walked you occasionally looked up to know where you were. After a little you got there and bumped into someone. "Ooo- I'm so-" you both said the same thing at the same time just before you looked up at each other. It was Megumi who seemed to have been stuck in his phone too. Seeing him again make your heart jump and butterflies form in your stomach again but then you remembered what happened earlier and you move past him walking quickly past and to the bathroom.

"I-wait I-" he grabbed your hand when you walked past and this made you jump since no one but Gojo every touched your hand but yet no one but Gojo had ever held you till Megumi caught you earlier. But holding his hand was different and it sent a shiver up your spine. You liked the feel of his soft hand on yours but he quickly let go seeing your quick and shocked reaction. "I-I'm sorry it's just...about earlier with.." he put his hand on the back of his neck rubbing it. "....Nobara asking all of those personal questions....it's true we wanted to know all of that but we were going to ask later on. After we talked more.....I'm sorry about before." His words were genuine and you could tell he was sorry....."You nodded lightly and looked down a little. "It-.....I guess it's okay... but I-.....I was kind of looking forward to knowing you guys a little more.....I've never re-really talked to another person my age till Itadori and...it was nice...but I don't know-.....sorry..." you walked into the bathroom exhaling not knowing what you should of said or if what you said even came out right. Megumi on the other end loved hearing your soft and shy voice and it made him blush talking to you. He waited a little outside to see if he could talk to you again but you waited purposely after doing your business so you wouldn't bump into him and have another awkward conversation with him again.

 He waited a little outside to see if he could  talk to you again but you waited purposely after doing your business so you wouldn't bump into him and have another awkward conversation with him again

501 words
5/25/21