Interrupted

Chapter 25~~~~

Chapter 25
~~~~

You and Megumi got an Uber to a nice cafe. After getting out the Uber you both went inside and got a booth by the window. Megumi held your hand the whole car ride and held the smile on your face with lots of small conversations.

Today has been so perfect.

You both looked at the menu and smiled while going through what to eat.

"So what are you thinking about getting." He looked up from his menu and shot you a smile. You looked at him and blushed smiling uncontrollably.

"I-umm...." to u told him you're order while studering a little and he just smiled loving your personality and cute looks that came along with it.

The time spent together before and after you both ate together was perfect until.

"Oh well this is a surprise."

You froze a bit hearing his voice as he walked over to your booth. When he got to you guys neither of you looked at him. "Well don't be so quiet all of a sudden....what were you two doing Hmm?.....laughing and smiling my so much getting so close. I wanna join in." Gojo sat down next to you and put his arm around you while keeping his eyes on Megumi.

Nanami cam over to the table. "Saturou we do not have time for lollygagging we came to pick up the food and get on the train."

"Yeah yeah no we're gonna make it don't worry about it Nanami" Gojo had a big smile on his face but you and Megumi knew him too well to know he was pissed seeing Megumi with you on a date without talking to him about it. "So......what were you two talking about."

"Nothing Gojo it wasn't important-"

"I wasn't asking you little bug I was asking Megumi here." Megumi was looking back and forth to him and the table extremely nervous to say anything. The slightly long silence at the table was awkward. "Well must have been nothing.....I think Y/N should be getting back to the school now and studying like a good student should." He got up from the booth grabbing your hand and leaving the cafe. Nanami brought their food following him then he warped you back to school infront of your room.

"Stay away from megumi for now ok?"

"Why ....what did he do"

"It doesn't matter what he did Y/N just stay from him while I'm not there."

"......no" he paused and his fake smile dropped hearing you say no to him. "Tell me why I should stay away from him."

"Because I said so"

"But there's no good reason for-"

"Y/N I said to stay away."

"......you're starting to act like a dad"

"I-......take that back"

"What...it's true."

"......With everything I have taught and helped you with through life I just want the best for you but right now just keep your distance from Megumi......I can see how much he means to you just keep a distance for now alright?"

You kept looking at him and after a few seconds your sighed and nodded agreeing with him. "......ok" he smiled and ruffled your hair messing with it and nodded.

"Good. Thank you my little stick"

"You never cold settle for one nickname Hmm"

"Nope" he went to the door while you fixed your hair and unlocked it for you and warped back to Nanami.

After Gojo left your layer on your bed exhailing and thought about the date.....well...sort of date. You smiled to yourself thinking about Megumi's smile and laughs. You're mind wandered and thought back to the time you both were on FaceTime and he was shirtless. You blushed then your imagination wandered even more thinking about what could possibly happen if you had been there.
in his bed....
Feeling....
kissing him....
You shook your head and snapped out of it smiling wide and blushing. You looked at your phone and chuckled a bit seeing the funny pictures you and megumi took in the Uber.

Today was....kind of perfect.

You went to sleep taking a nap and woke up around night time so you played games on your phone till you fell back asleep.

731 words
6/6/21

———————————————————————
Kind of short sorry bout that.
Vote and comment so I know to keep this story going. ❤️